SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : When you wash , use SOAP!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

When you wash , use SOAP!

it's a journaling technique called S.O.A.P. It works like this:

“S” Scripture. Select and write a scripture of your daily reading.
”O” Observation. Write a personal observation from the selected scripture.
”A” Application. Write a description of a way to apply this to your life today.
”P” Prayer. Write a little prayer.

it’s just a tool that can help studying. For me, sometimes its 15 minutes and other times an hour. I just follow what the Lord has for me that day and follow the pen. You will find you can go back to these later and learn about your "heart condition." It is simple and amazing.

if you want you can select a section or chapter. then fallow the journal s.o.a.p

2007/11/15 8:14

Re: When you wash , use SOAP!

They shall not prevail against thee

And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.
- Jeremiah 1:19

1. God with us - Vision of the Lord

But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
- Jeremiah 20:11

2. God in us - Vigour of the Lord
And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
- Jeremiah 15:20

3. God for us - Victory of the Lord
The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
- Isaiah 42:13

2007/11/15 8:30

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy