SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Seven Invitations by Jesus.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Seven Invitations by Jesus.

1. Come to Me ... Matthew 11:28
2. Come and See ... John 1:39
3. Come and Drink ... John 7:37-38
4. Come and Eat ... John 21:12
5. Come Follow ... Mark 10:21
6. Come Aside ... Mark 6:31
7. Come Be Blessed ... Matthew 25:34

2007/11/15 8:05

Re: Seven Invitations by Jesus.

Characteristics of TRUE Christianity.

Quote:
II Cor 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things
are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1.A New birth. Jn 3;5.

2.A New Growth . II Pet 3;8.

3.A New Dress. is 61;10.

4.A New Life. Mt 5;16.

5.A New Building.Mt 7:24.

6. A New fellowship. Lk 24;32.

7. A New realtionship. Jn 1:12.

8.A New education. Jn 8:31-32.

9.A New service. I Tim 6;18.

10.A New sacrifice. Rom 12;1.

11.A New walk. Col 2;6.

12. A New warfare. I Tim 6;12.

13. A New race. Heb 12:1.

14. A New victory. I Jn 15:4.

15. A new assuarnce of immortality. Jn 17:3.

2007/11/16 3:27
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:

1.A New birth. Jn 3;5

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
The "Word of God" John 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Born again by the Spirit of Christ, The Word Himself, and the Water of life.

2.A New Growth . II Pet 3;8.

Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into Him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:

3.A New Dress. is 61;10.

Rom 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to [fulfil] the lusts [thereof].

4.A New Life. Mt 5;16.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

5.A New Building.Mt 7:24.

1Cr 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Where Christ sits on His Spiritual Throne ruling in our hearts and Christ will set on the physical Throne of David ruling with us over this earth for 1000 years.

6. A New fellowship. Lk 24;32.

Colossians 1:27-28 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is ((((Christ in you,))) the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

7. A New realtionship. Jn 1:12.

1Cr 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

8.A New education. Jn 8:31-32.

1Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Phl 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

9.A New service. I Tim 6;18.

2Cr 5:18 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Cr 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

10.A New sacrifice. Rom 12;1.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.

11.A New walk. Col 2;6.

Col 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him:

12. A New warfare. I Tim 6;12.

2Cr 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

13. A New race. Heb 12:1.

Hbr 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

14. A New victory. I Jn 15:4.

1Cr 15:57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

15. A new assuarnce of immortality. Jn 17:3.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/11/16 23:22Profile

Re:

Thank you Jesus.

2007/11/17 0:37

Re:

• Anyone who takes seriously the call of Jesus Christ in their lives will face situations requiring sacrifice, self-denial, and discipline.
• You will be misunderstood by those who will mock your devotion.
• Sometimes that old sinful nature will try once again to rise up and make the past to seem very alluring.

2007/11/19 22:43

Re:

Exemplary Believers
"We give thanks to God always for you all,
making mention of you in our prayers". - 1 Thessalonians 1:2
1. Dignity of Believers
"unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ."
- 1 Thessalonians 1:1
2. Devotion of Believers
"Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father"
- 1 Thessalonians 1:3
3. Delight of Believers
"And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost."
- 1 Thessalonians 1:6
4. Dedication of Believers
"For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God."
- 1 Thessalonians 1:9
5. Diligence of Believers
"And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.."
- 1 Thessalonians 1:10

2007/11/22 8:47
Sharlene

Houston, Tx

Re: Seven Invitations by Jesus.

WOW, y'all this is beautiful! Praise His Holy Name, FOREVER

Sharlene

2007/11/22 8:55Profile

Re:

Let there be light
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
- Genesis 1:3

1. Victory
For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
- 2 Samuel 22:29

2. Vigour
When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
- Job 29:3

3. Vision
And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
- Acts 12:7

2007/11/26 19:53

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy