SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Grace Of God ~ Sparks ( TAKE TIME TO LISTEN )

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

The Grace Of God ~ Sparks ( TAKE TIME TO LISTEN )

"[i]You can never have the fruit until the blossom is gone, and it takes terrible winds to get rid of the blossom in order to bring on the fruit[/i]"

If you are in struggles or trials and feel things are not going the way you want them to go. Take the time to listen to this. It is only 22 minutes long, but it is of eternal value for them that has ears to hear.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1373 ]The Grace Of God ~ T.A Sparks

Sparks speaks from these verses

Tit 2:11 [i]For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, [/i]
Tit 2:12 [i] [b]Teaching[/b] us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world[/i]
Tit 2:13 [i]looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; [/i]
Tit 2:14 [i]who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a people for his own possession, zealous of good works. [/i]
Tit 2:15 [i]These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
he speaks about this Teaching us, this word teaching is the same word that appears three times in Hebrews.[/i]

Heb 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he [b]chasteneth[/b], and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

these words are the same word in the Greek, And it is very interesting I thought, and Sparks approach this in a very wonderful way, i was very blessed by this sermon last night. I hope it will further bless someone as much as it blessed me.

2007/11/15 3:08Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: The Grace Of God ~ Sparks ( TAKE TIME TO LISTEN )

bump

2007/11/16 0:38Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

I thought id bring back soma attention to this...*bump*

2008/1/5 8:04Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

after re listening again, i bump this again, if you are in a struggle (arent we always? more or less)

this will bless you and help you

[b][url=http://downloads1.revivalgodsway.com/1/SID1062.mp3]The Grace Of God ~ T.A Sparks[/url][/b]

2008/2/2 16:51Profile

Thanks, I have downloaded this to listen later. I imagine many others have done the same without replying. Be encouraged.

2008/2/2 17:43
hmmhmm

Sweden

i wanted to bump this, due to my current situation in life has brought me back to this message, and more then ever it is speaking to me, i find such comfort in this 30 min message i weep for joy and travail at same time, if u have 30 min over in your life i would strongly recommend you would take time to listen to this message.

I wish all that 2014 will be the best year yet in the life of God.

yours/HIS christian

EDIT: i need fix the link
EDIT2: Link fixed!

2014/1/7 15:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

i wanted to bump this, due to my current situation in life has brought me back to this message, and more then ever it is speaking to me, i find such comfort in this 30 min message i weep for joy and travail at same time, if u have 30 min over in your life i would strongly recommend you would take time to listen to this message.

Praise God dear brother. I am listening right now.

2014/1/7 15:25Profile
mama27

Re:

I have listened to this twice now - I am in the fire as well. What a blessing! Thank you for sharing :)

2014/1/9 22:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy