SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : John Hagee Denies Jesus Is The Messiah

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

All I can say is thank God for the likes of Art Katz who has given many piercing insights into issues regarding Christ, the Jews... and oh yeah... myself! Too bad the junk Hagee preaches will make it into millions of homes across America, but Katz sermons will be available only to a remnant of people here on SI....

Anytime I run into running-off-the-tracks dispensationalists like Hagee, I look forward to grabbing books by folks like Katz, Adolph Saphir, and David Barone, who make great sense of stuff like this.

2007/11/14 22:20Profile
HisHandmaid

Florida

Re: Yeah, Art Katz

Quote:

KingJimmy wrote:
All I can say is thank God for the likes of Art Katz who has given many piercing insights into issues regarding Christ, the Jews... and oh yeah... myself! Too bad the junk Hagee preaches will make it into millions of homes across America, but Katz sermons will be available only to a remnant of people here on SI....
Anytime I run into running-off-the-tracks dispensationalists like Hagee, I look forward to grabbing books by folks like Katz, Adolph Saphir, and David Barone, who make great sense of stuff like this.

KJ:
That's how I found this site...through an Art Katz link just this weekend. Praise God indeed for the likes of Art Katz. It's sooo good to hear such soundness.

2007/11/14 22:33Profile

Re: John Hagee Denies Jesus Is The Messiah

moe wrote: Someone please post the address again of this video on John Hagee saying Jesus was not the Messiah. When I followed this link Compliments gave on the original post to U-tube. I got a guy doing a demo on cooking a thanksgiving turkey. Not saying it is not there. Do I need to login and do a search or does the link that Compliments provided suppose to take you directly there. I have never heard John Hagee say anything along this line in the past. He may have said it, but I would like to hear it with my own ears and also what he said right before and right after to see if there might be some reasonable explanation for it. I am not in the same theological understanding as John Hagee on some things, but I would be far from his theological postition if I found this was true with no reasonable explaination.

2007/11/22 8:23

Re:

Moe_mac here it is here: [url=http://www.jigministries.tv/video/128707-john-hagee-exposed-1.html]Hagee[/url]
I've also updated the link at the first of this thread.

2007/11/22 8:29

Re:

Yea I have heard it now, and I don't understand why he would say that. Thanks for the update Compliments.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
moe_mac

2007/11/22 10:15

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy