SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Thank You Veterans

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pastorfrin

Thank You Veterans

Thank You Brothers and Sisters for your service and sacrifice.
May His love, grace, and peace rest upon you this Veterans Day.

In His Love
pastorfrin

2007/11/12 8:46Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: We should be thanking you

Quote:
Thank You Brothers and Sisters for your service and sacrifice.

And we extend a most gracious appreciation to you, dear brother. Thank you for your selfless service and sacrifice in times past. You are highly esteemed in my eyes, and I rise to my feet in your presence. The grace of our Lord Jesus continue to be upon you and your family.

Brother Paul

2007/11/12 8:58Profile

Re:

Quote:
And we extend a most gracious appreciation to you, dear brother. Thank you for your selfless service and sacrifice in times past. You are highly esteemed in my eyes, and I rise to my feet in your presence. The grace of our Lord Jesus continue to be upon you and your family.

Brother Paul

Amen. Praise GOD!

2007/11/12 14:40
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: Thank You Veterans

I would like to echo this sentiment. Thank you to all of you who served or are serving in order that I can sleep securely at night. Being a military brat myself, your service means very much to me.

2007/11/12 16:21Profile

Re:

Thank you to all who have sacrificially served or are currently serving in the American armed forces.
I thank God for you and for the freedom which I and my family are so blessed to have right now.

2007/11/12 19:09
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Thank you to all who have sacrificially served or are currently serving in the American armed forces

Thank you for thanking us, sister. This was my last year in the military, I spent a total of 10 years in the Army (4 active/6 reserve). I just got out this July. The best thing about serving in the military was being able to impact the soldiers for Jesus Christ and open their eyes to the truth (even in the midst of rejection), and it was in the military where I came to Jesus Christ myself.

Thank God for our freedom.

Brother Paul

2007/11/12 19:18Profile
pastorfrin

Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

Thank You for your kind words, may the love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ lead us all into His perfect will, for the glory of His Name.

Philip. 2:9-11
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

In His Love
pastorfrin

2007/11/12 21:02Profile

Re:

Amen!!!

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18685&forum=44

2007/11/14 17:20

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy