SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : 666

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Jesus is Lord of our lives and the son of perdition (flesh man) who was doing his (our) own will eating from the tree of good and evil pretending to be lord was consumed by the coming of our true Lord, Christ Jesus to each in His own time.
Perdition means he (us) is carnal and sentenced to death not keeping the Holy Law of our Creator, and when you see that, then you will have eyes to see that your flesh has been deceiving you then there will come a falling away revealing the first man, the son of perdition, the son not under grace but under the wrath of God.

We all served the beast (flesh) until the spiritual man, the second man that has eternal life by grace (has been begotten) of our Heavenly Father Who quickens us and opens our spiritual eyes and we see ourselves as we are and we cry Woe is me!

The falling away is the exposing the man of perdition in us. The spirit of antichrist in us is exposed as our spiritual eyes are opened. The son of perdition is the man of flesh, the first man(666) who has the spirit of antichrist, the rebellious natural man that gets his power from the beast [flesh man] is consumed by the coming of Christ Jesus and the spiritual man is born, begotten of The Holy Spirit.
If Christ Jesus has not come to you and you have not received Him then you are still lost without a Holy Shepard and under the guidance of, and doing the will of your flesh (the beast). The first man born of a woman is carnal and does not have eternal life and is still subject to death. The son of perdition is that flesh man or the first man. As long the son sentenced to death, or perdition is still in control you mind the things of the flesh and not the things of the spirit.

To receive your spiritual birthright you must ask your Heavenly Father for it and you will receive it. Don't ask amiss and trade your spiritual birth right for a bowl of pottage of lentils of the earthly bread and die..

2007/11/11 7:26Profile
jayyou

Re: 666

Hi there brother,

I have some questions for your.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

According to what you say,

How do you calculate this number.

Where is your calculus of the number. You said a lot but no math.

According to you we are all 666 prior to our conversion, but Revelation states that this is a man's number and we need to do some calculation to find that out. Does that exclude all women?

Just a few questions.

2007/11/15 6:46Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re:

Hello jayyou

I don’t have a ready made list of answers nor am I able to draw from some denominational doctrine or answers based on an agenda. I will not try to justify myself, but I offer the following because I am like every other “man” I am inquisitive of your motives and your sincerity.

I never claimed to have wisdom. Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God (1 Cor. 1:24). In Matt. 11:19 it is the personified principle of wisdom that is meant. Fallen man has no wisdom. I can’t do the math but I can distinguish between the two

When I said “man” I was doing so in the generic name of the human race (Gen. 1:26, 27; 5:2; 8:21; Deut. 8:3).
Man was created by the immediate hand of God, and is generically different from all other creatures (Gen. 1:26, 27; 2:7). He was created with holy dispositions, prompting him to holy actions, but he was fallible, and did fall from his integrity (3:1-6).

Brother share with us and may we all be edified. Sincerely Eddie

2007/11/15 8:18Profile
jayyou

Re:

Hi there brother rowdy2,

quote:"""I will not try to justify myself, but I offer the following because I am like every other “man” I am inquisitive of your motives and your sincerity. """

Wow, I did not see that one coming.

You wanted to share some of your thoughts here, I replied to your message asking you some questions that I thought would be relevant.

You come back to me as if I have some hidden agenda, some masqueraded evil or something.

God created man with His hand and it was all good and He fell from his integrity.
My question is, how does this relate to 666?

Now, Here is a text from the bible for you.

Revelation 13:16-18 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

How does this text relate to your first message?

According to your theory,

what is this mark, and how this mark will prevent me or anybody else from buying and selling?

and at the end of the bible text it clearly says that,
Let he who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666?

I am only trying to use your doctrineand comparing it with the text in Revelation.

I am not here to teach you but to learn from you, but for that I have to ask you questions?

It would be interesting to know what was that I said in my previous message that led you to question my intentions?

cheers.....

2007/11/21 18:03Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: Walking togather

Hello jayyou

I didn’t mean to imply what it sounded like I did, it was just a poor choice of words and I would love to hear your opinions and beliefs. We might start by agreeing that we both understand what the conventional wisdom concerning the beast and the son of perdition is and stipulating that I don’t share it. Do you?

jayyou wrote
“God created man with His hand and it was all
good and He fell from his integrity.
My question is, how does this relate to 666?”

I believe that the number 666 is the sum of every fallen man .

The man that is not subject to death and has eternal life has a number of 777.
The sprinkling of blood seven times,

(Lev.4v6; Lev.14v7;)

-The sprinkling of oil seven times,
(Lev.14v16.)

The spiritual man does not eat, drink, buy or sell .

Respectfully hoping you can see further. Eddie

2007/11/22 17:35Profile
jayyou

Re:

Hi Brother,
please allow me to comment on your message once more.

firtly,
Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

First Character,
Dragon. Who is He?

Revelation 13:1-2 And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

Second character,
Beast rising from the sea, Who is this First Beast?

Revelation 13:11-13 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Third character,
Beast from the Earth, Who is this Beast?

Revelation 13:17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here we have those who will be allowed to buy and sell.
mark of the beast.
Name of the beast.
Or number of His name.

Revelation 13:18 - 14:1 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Here we have,

The number which is 666.
We know it is a man,
and John specifically said:
Let Him who have understanding ""Calculate"" the number of the beast.

I would very much appreciate any comments from you.

You said in your last message.

"""I believe that the number 666 is the sum of every fallen man."""

John said, He who have understanding will be able to calculate His number.

I am not sure if " I believe" was what John had in mind.

what is your proof that 666 is the sum of every fallen man.

God bless.....

2007/11/25 20:33Profile
swsojourner

Re:

Coincidence ? I think not

Start:
Trinity Gospel Temple:
1612 Tuscarawas St W, Canton, OH 44708, US

End:
Motel 6:
6880 Sunset Strip Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720, US

Total Est. Time: 9 minutes (a 6 upside down)
Total Est. Distance: 6.66 miles

http://www.mapquest.com

2007/11/25 21:13Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

It shows 6.67 miles for me. No beast! :-)

What is this BTW?

2007/11/25 23:02Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Reply to Brother jayyou
May the peace that passes all understanding abide on you.

Sea of glass a figurative expression, A calm, glass-like sea, which is never in storm, but only interfused with flame, represents the counsels of God, those purposes of righteousness and love which are often fathomless but never obscure, always the same, though sometimes glowing with holy anger.

Psalms 36:6 Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord, thou preservest man and beast.

Psalms77:19 19. Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.

Mark 12: 27. He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Then there is a dead sea that represents lost humanity know as the dead yet they are still
walking the Earth not quickened spiritually by God.

First Character,
Dragon. Who is He?
Answer : The spirit of Antichrist in fallen man( The son of perdition. (Hell)

Second character,
Beast rising from the sea, Who is this First Beast?
Answer Fallen man

The number which is 666.
We know it is a man,
and John specifically said:
Let Him who have understanding ""Calculate"" the number of the beast.
Answer: Fallen man

what is your proof that 666 is the sum of every fallen man
Answer. My personal belief stems from the belief that the number seven represents spiritual completeness. Quickened and made a little higher than the angels by not having to face perdition (Hell).

What I am saying is that the spirit of Antichrist sprang up from the sea of the spiritually dead and is a product of the intellectual powers of the beast (fallen man).

Romans. 11:32-36.) 32. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

2007/11/26 8:36Profile
LiveforGod

Wow. Amazed at all the answers given. We tend to go into things like these found in Revelation, while yet simpleler(if that´s a word) things than these wich are easy to do we do not do. Wow.

2007/11/26 15:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy