SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hey I am looking for abby and Laura? I met you in Ohio.. and others in prayer room...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Hey I am looking for abby and Laura? I met you in Ohio.. and others in prayer room...

I lost some of the emails.. sorry I am to look through everything. But if you see, I would love to find out what God is doing in our lives and what he is teaching you. and I wanted to say a Huge thank you to each one of you. To those who don't know these where some who were praying with great passion for those listening. I pray God will bless you and do a mighty work in you.
Again dear beloved you were the greatest gift ever. Keep praying and seeking Gods face. Let keep battleing on our knees.

Look forward to hearing from you all :)

in his love
charlene

I also want to say a HUGE thanks to you three Sister who took me in. Pray with me the week before you and so dear to me. These are most amazing and beaitful sister. I miss you and love with Christ love. Keep praying Sister keep praying. You have such tender, soft hearts. God is going use you, because you are real and humble and have a repenting hearts. don't look back sister, keep going. To you three My heart cry I love you. Even in just a few days. I grew love you all. I sing a praise to my King for you all.

Blessed are you all. thank you for praying thanks my dear beloved thank you

In his love

charlene

2007/10/30 20:55Profile
HeartSong

Re: Hey I am looking for abby and Laura? I met you in Ohio.. and others in prayer roo

Hi Charlene . . . I love you too.

2007/10/30 21:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy