SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Prayer and Word for revival praying

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Prayer and Word for revival praying

Malahi
Do we know what fear is? I have been asking myself do I fear God?
Is God whom I bow my knees, and say Oh God I am in awe?
I questioned have come with terribleness, knowing that only by I could come to him. Remembering people would die if saw God. The power and glory has never taken away, so here Do I go before such a God with such awareness of all His holiness?

" Christ Jesus, do we come before you with such awe? Oh Lord do we come in terribling? Oh Father are we never so aware of your great Holiness. Let us bow our knees and find our hidding place at your feet. Let us bow our knees and learn to fear you oh God. Let us come bowing before you, in such awe how could we move. Oh Great God show us how little we know of fear of God. Come down and bend our knees in awe of you. ame"

"A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If then I am a father, where is my honor? And if I am a master, where is my fear? says the LORD of hosts to you, O priests, who despise my name. But you say, 'How have we despised your name?' By offering polluted food upon my altar. But you say, 'How have we polluted you?' By saying that the LORD’s table may be despised. When you offer blind animals in sacrifice, is that not evil? And when you offer those that are lame or sick, is that not evil?"
* I repent of not fearing God.
* I repent of having a wrong view of who my God is.
* I repent of not Honoring God with my actions and my words.
* I repent that there are many things in my life don’t make Christ glorious
* I repent of not seeing God as my Master, The owner of my life.
Instead I say I want my way, I want to do what please me.
Can my sin pollute my worship and offering? Can I worship in vain?
I wonder what ways we in America come to the House of God thinking we are offering something good, and yet it wicked and polluted and not received by God?
* is in not time to see my ways?

" Oh Father of Heaven and earth maker owner, ruler of all. Show us all our wrong views of who you are, open the eyes of your people to see, who you are in eyes of truth. Lead us to your word which will set us free all our false ideas. Are we willing to be wrong. Humble us brake us. Move within us. and show us. Let us see as our Master and Lord. Let us listen and obey you, even to death, just as Christ came and died a death on the cross from us. May we give up everything to the King and own nothing. Show us, all we will not give, show us all we keep holding on to. Show all our polluted offering and serve that is given to you. amen"

"Oh that there were one among you who would shut the doors, that you might not kindle fire on my altar in vain! I have no pleasure in you, says the LORD of hosts, and I will not accept an offering from your hand. 11For from the rising of the sun to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense will be offered to my name, and a pure offering. For my name will be great among the nations, says the LORD of hosts. But you profane it when you say that the Lord’s table is polluted, and its fruit, that is, its food may be despised"
I ask the question Lord what offering have given that was in vain? How in America are doing this? Does this not angry you and make you sad? But what God? What?
*Our gain for money thinking you are God who gives out more. So we give with a wrong heart, thinking abeles to gain more?
*I wonder about all song sang on Sundays by thousands whom clam you yet don’t you. It is all sang in vain?
*What my God all prayers asking for revile? Are asking for God? Or is prayers in hope that it make their Church bigger?
* Have men taken the Gospel to fit their lust or their hearts? Have they become so proud to think their twisting of the Holy Word is right?
* I repent of twisting some verse to my liking

" To this I pray let it nt be taken so lighty, Come lets bow down and pray, to repent of all our false prayers and worship that was done with a wrong heart. Let see how we twist your word and make it to our likeing. Open our blind eyes. amen"

"My covenant with him was one of life and peace, and I gave them to him. It was a covenant of fear, and he feared me. He stood in awe of my name. True instruction was in his mouth, and no wrong was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and he turned many from iniquity. For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts. But you have turned aside from the way. You have caused many to stumble by your instruction. You have corrupted the covenant of Levi, says the LORD of hosts, and so I make you despised and abased before all the people, inasmuch as you do not keep my ways but show partiality in your instruction."
* Do I remember and thank God daily for this amazing covenant of life he has made with me?
* I am in Awe- afraid, amaze, beat down
* Do I walk with God?
What does it mean to walk with God? Do Follow after God?
* I repent of not always doing so, but going my own way

"Holy King, let my heart leap with joy for you Loved me frist. You made with a covenat that will never end. Even when I am not faithful my God is faithful to me. When we fall you pick us up. Let us see this amazing covenate this amazing love. Let us your people, fall in love with our God. To love you with all our hearts and soul and minds. Let us know the dept of this great love of God. Oh Great God let us your people walk with their God. When we wake to be with you. and through our the day our eyes are fixed on you. As we go to bed all we can do is think of you. Let us walk with you. Let talk with you. Be in your word all day long. Teach your people how to walk with their God. Please keep fom going our ways. Help God by your grace to walk in ways that honors you. amen"

"Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers? 11Judah has been faithless, and abomination has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem. For Judah has profaned the sanctuary of the LORD, which he loves, and has married the daughter of a foreign god"
* How have profaned the temple of my heart by having lovers?
But what are my lovers? What does a lover look like?
What must I do with them?
"And this second thing you do. You cover the LORD’s altar with tears, with weeping and groaning because he no longer regards the offering or accepts it with favor from your hand."
* How many tears I am wiling cry for God altar has been dlifed by our many sins in America. But starting with me.
* weeping -weeping; by analogy
* groaning do I really moved over Holiness and my sin? Crying out

" Father move your people to be those who are in analogy of the sins that are in your holy temples. That being in our lives. Bring the groaning my King, that we will be hurt and in pain over how little we have made sin. Let come bring offering of tears over all our sins. Come let us bring our hearts ripped open and naked. Let us not dlife the altar any more. Show us the things that have taken your place in our hearts. Show us our many lovers. Show the idols of Movies and Tv , Sports. Of fun and games and many more, Our time our rights our ways.

"You have wearied the LORD with your words. But you say, "How have we wearied him?" By saying, "Everyone who does evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delights in them." Or by asking, "Where is the God of justice?"
"But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the LORD. Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the LORD as in the days of old and as in former years".
"For I the LORD do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from my statutes and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you, says the LORD of hosts. But you say, 'How shall we return?' Will man rob God? Yet you are robbing me. But you say, 'How have we robbed you?' In your tithes and contributions. You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you. Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need. I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil, and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the LORD of hosts. Then all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a land of delight, says the LORD of hosts".

"Can it be our cry retrun to the Lord, Have mercy God have mercy. Go again Most High God and bring your people back. Would you go after them with your great love, But as a father you will Punish his children amen"

"Your words have been hard against me, says the LORD. But you say, 'How have we spoken against you?' You have said, 'It is vain to serve God. What is the profit of our keeping his charge or of walking as in mourning before the LORD of hosts? And now we call the arrogant blessed. Evildoers not only prosper but they put God to the test and they escape.'"
The Book of Remembrance
"Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who feared the LORD and esteemed his name. "They shall be mine, says the LORD of hosts, in the day when I make up my treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve him."
"But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall. 3And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts. "

"Thank you God that you will save and come after those who fear you. Thank you for your healing wings amen"

2007/10/30 16:10Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: Prayer and Word for revival praying

Jonah
"I called out to the LORD, out of my distress,and he answered me; out of the belly of Sheol I cried,and you heard my voice. For you cast me into the deep,into the heart of the seas, and the flood surrounded me;all your waves and your billowspassed over me. Then I said, 'I am driven awayfrom your sight; yet I shall again lookupon your holy temple.' The waters closed in over me to take my life;the deep surrounded me; weeds were wrapped about my head6at the roots of the mountains. I went down to the landwhose bars closed upon me forever; yet you brought up my life from the pit,O LORD my God.When my life was fainting away,I remembered the LORD, and my prayer came to you,into your holy temple. Those who pay regard to vain idolsforsake their hope of steadfast love. But I with the voice of thanksgivingwill sacrifice to you; what I have vowed I will pay.Salvation belongs to the LORD!"
* Does God bring distress that we might call to him?
* What things have I ran from God from?
* What ways I am running From God?

So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, three days’ journey in breadth. Jonah began to go into the city, going a day’s journey. And he called out, "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!" 5 And the people of Nineveh believed God. They called for a fast and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them to the least of them.

And he issued a proclamation and published through Nineveh, "By the decree of the king and his nobles: Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything. Let them not feed or drink water, 8but let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and let them call out mightily to God. Let everyone turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. 9 Who knows? God may turn and relent and turn from his fierce anger, so that we may not perish."
When God saw what they did, how they turned from their evil way, God relented of the disaster that he had said he would do to them, and he did not do it.
Therefore now, O LORD, please take my life from me, for it is better for me to die than to live." And the LORD said, "Do you do well to be angry?"
* Do I care more for my comfort then lost souls?

"Oh Father whatever it will do it, Bring cause it. I ask I beg of you to do this for us. Bring the trails. Bring distress on your people. Whatever my God that they will trun and call out to you. Show us Lord where we have ran from you, show us that we can't hide from you. Come after us Lord put us in the fishs belly so they only place we have to cry to is you. Father use to go to place like Nineveh, the people we don;t like. Let us go to bring the Gospel, Let it be My God you have fear you and trun from their evil ways. Show us Lord where we care more about our comfort our lives then we do about the lost amen"

2007/10/30 16:13Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Amos
"those who trample the head of the poor into the dust of the earthand turn aside the way of the afflicted; a man and his father go in to the same girl,so that my holy name is profaned"
* I repent of not caring for the poor as I should.

"You only have I knownof all the families of the earth; therefore I will punish youfor all your iniquities"

"For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secretto his servants the prophets."
This day God has made known to His people a clear warnning. May we know That Has made to us, what is evil and what is right. May we be ever so careful to not keep in our wicked ways.
If we still do not trun He will bring pushment on his people. May we listen and trun today.

The Lord GOD has sworn by his holiness that, behold, the days are coming upon you, when they shall take you away with hooks,even the last of you with fishhooks. And you shall go out through the breaches,each one straight ahead; and you shall be cast out into Harmon,"declares the LORD.
"Come to Bethel, and transgress;to Gilgal, and multiply transgression; bring your sacrifices every morning,your tithes every three days; offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving of that which is leavened,and proclaim freewill offerings, publish them;for so you love to do, O people of Israel
* May God forgive of works that are done out duty and not love

For thus says the LORD to the house of Israel:"Seek me and live; but do not seek Bethel, and do not enter into Gilgalor cross over to Beersheba; for Gilgal shall surely go into exile,and Bethel shall come to nothing."
" Seek the LORD and live,lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph,and it devour, with none to quench it for Bethel"
* I repent of not seeking God with everything.
* May God help me to really seek him again
"Seek good, and not evil,that you may live;and so the LORD, the God of hosts, will be with you,as you have said.15 Hate evil, and love good,and establish justice in the gate;it may be that the LORD, the God of hosts,will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph.
* I repent of calling what is evil good.
* help me to see what is evil and good.
Therefore thus says the LORD, the God of hosts, the Lord:"In all the squares there shall be wailing,and in all the streets they shall say, 'Alas! Alas!'They shall call the farmers to mourningand to wailing those who are skilled in lamentation, and in all vineyards there shall be wailing,for I will pass through your midst,"

"O Lord GOD, please forgive!How can Jacob stand?He is so small!" The LORD relented concerning this:"It shall not be," said the LORD.
* let not our eyes be dry..
This is what the Lord GOD showed me: behold, the Lord GOD was calling for a judgment by fire, and it devoured the great deep and was eating up the land. 5Then I said,"O Lord GOD, please cease!How can Jacob stand?He is so small!"6 The LORD relented concerning this:"This also shall not be," said the Lord GOD."

" Most high God we bow down and worship you this day, Thank you for all your wonderful ways. You alone are God you alone say what is evil and what is good, let us be wise and listen to your voice alone. May God test our hearts and know our ways. May God show unto us our hearts and actions that are not done out of love. May my eyes weep at my lack of seeking the most amazing God, I sought after other vain things. I have not sought with all I have. Change me, put a new desire in me. Move drive me. Stir me. That all I want is to seek you with all my life. Teach what is evil and what is good. Teach to know and understand your ways. Please God of my life. Be Lord and master tell me teach me to know what is good and what it evil. Teach me to run from all that is evil. Teach me to hate all evil. Be mercful to us oh Lord. Teach us to love you more amen"

2007/10/30 16:14Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Consecrate a fast;call a solemn assembly .Gather the eldersand all the inhabitants of the land to the house of the LORD your God,and cry out to the LORD.
* Let us gather and fast to the Lord...
Alas for the day! For the day of the LORD is near,and as destruction from the Almighty it comes. Is not the food cut offbefore our eyes, joy and gladnessfrom the house of our God?
* May Pray that He would restore the Fear of God again in His people.
To you, O LORD, I call. For fire has devouredthe pastures of the wilderness, and flame has burnedall the trees of the field. Even the beasts of the field pant for youbecause the water brooks are dried up, and fire has devouredthe pastures of the wilderness.
The LORD utters his voicebefore his army, for his camp is exceedingly great;he who executes his word is powerful. For the day of the LORD is great and very awesome;who can endure it?
* May we Pray to long to hear the Voice of God.
Return to the LORD
"Yet even now," declares the LORD,"return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning;and rend your hearts and not your garments."Return to the LORD your God,for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love;and he relents over disaster. Who knows whether he will not turn and relent,and leave a blessing behind him a grain offering and a drink offeringfor the LORD your God?
* When Have I wept? When have I fasted?
* When have I mourned?
Blow the trumpet in Zion;consecrate a fast; call a solemn assembly;gather the people. Consecrate the congregation;assemble the elders; gather the children,even nursing infants. Let the bridegroom leave his room,and the bride her chamber.
Between the vestibule and the altarlet the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep and say, "Spare your people, O LORD,and make not your heritage a reproach,a byword among the nations. Why should they say among the peoples,'Where is their God?'"
* May we return with all our hearts... Let us gather it is time..
You shall know that I am in the midst of Israel,and that I am the LORD your God and there is none else.And my people shall never again be put to shame.
The LORD roars from Zion,and utters his voice from Jerusalem,and the heavens and the earth quake.But the LORD is a refuge to his people,a stronghold to the people of Israel

*Let truly fear the Lord, He melt our hearts.

" Oh Father above come and let call a fast to seek your face. Oh Father let us gather to weep over our sins and sins of this nation. Father our King and master we come longing to give our hearts to you, Bring your people again to our faces in the Holy fear of our great God. Bring the fear of God back into our homes. Come bring the holy fear back to your sons. To men the leaders of your people. Lets us return to you most high God and give you our hearts and not our garments. Be kind and mercful to us, show your loving kindness, spear your people we cry.
Let us take refuge in you. To you I ask we will run to, to you we will give our lives to. To you we are running to . amen"

2007/10/30 16:15Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Habkkuk
O LORD, how long shall I cry for help,and you will not hear?Or cry to you "Violence!"and you will not save? Why do you make me see iniquity,and why do you idly look at wrong?Destruction and violence are before me;strife and contention arise.So the law is paralyzed,and justice never goes forth.For the wicked surround the righteous;so justice goes forth perverted.
The LORD’s Answer "Look among the nations, and see;wonder and be astounded.For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told."

"Oh Father we cry to thee do you hear our crys? Do we not hear the voices the crys of the babies being killed today? Oh Father open our ears that we can hear. that we will be a people who call out for justice. Don't let us be still and unknow with our crys. Let us stand up and fight for those being killed everyday, by our prayers. Let us fight for lives. Let us your people your children cry day and night that you will save them. Let our heart sink in pain as we think about them. Life brun it on ou hearts. Life may it be our song. amen"

"Are you not from everlasting,O LORD my God, my Holy One?We shall not die.O LORD, you have ordained them as a judgment,and you, O Rock, have established them for reproof. You who are of purer eyes than to see eviland cannot look at wrong,why do you idly look at traitorsand remain silent when the wicked swallows upthe man more righteous than he?
Therefore he sacrifices to his netand makes offerings to his dragnet;for by them he lives in luxury,and his food is rich.Is he then to keep on emptying his netand mercilessly killing nations forever?"

" Oh Father can we remain silent, for those who kill a child for there own luxury and comfort"

"I will take my stand at my watchpostand station myself on the tower,and look out to see what he will say to me,and what I will answer concerning my complaint For still the vision awaits its appointed time;it hastens to the end—it will not lie.If it seems slow, wait for it;it will surely come; it will not delay. "Behold, his soul is puffed up; it is not upright within him,but the righteous shall live by his faith. "

" Jesus whom will satnd and wait? Whom wait until you give answer? Give your people the desire the endurnce to wait for you. amen"

Woe to him who gets evil gain for his house,to set his nest on high,to be safe from the reach of harm!10You have devised shame for your houseby cutting off many peoples;you have forfeited your life.
"Woe to him who builds a town with bloodand founds a city on iniquity!13Behold, is it not from the LORD of hoststhat peoples labor merely for fire,and nations weary themselves for nothing?14 For the earth will be filledwith the knowledge of the glory of the LORDas the waters cover the sea.
15 "Woe to him who makes his neighbors drink—you pour out your wrath and make them drunk,in order to gaze at their nakedness!

Oh Father let hears these Woes and listen and pray about them.. hear our hearts, change our hearts to feel as you do my great King"

"What profit is an idol when its maker has shaped it,a metal image, a teacher of lies?For its maker trusts in his own creationwhen he makes speechless idols!19 Woe to him who says to a wooden thing, Awake;to a silent stone, Arise!Can this teach?Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver,and there is no breath at all in it.But the LORD is in his holy temple;let all the earth keep silence before him."
" Oh Father show us your people how worthless idols are, show us we cry show us all of ours this day amen"

A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet, according to Shigionoth.

* May may our prayer be with his...

"O LORD, I have heard the report of you,and your work, O LORD, do I fear.In the midst of the years revive it;in the midst of the years make it known;in wrath remember mercy.God came from Teman,and the Holy One from Mount Paran.His splendor covered the heavens,and the earth was full of his praise. Selah His brightness was like the light;rays flashed from his hand;and there he veiled his power. Before him went pestilence,and plague followed at his heels.6He stood and measured the earth;he looked and shook the nations;then the eternal mountains were scattered;the everlasting hills sank low.His were the everlasting ways.7I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction;the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble.8 Was your wrath against the rivers, O LORD?Was your anger against the rivers,or your indignation against the sea,when you rode on your horses,on your chariot of salvation?9You stripped the sheath from your bow,calling for many arrows. SelahYou split the earth with rivers.10 The mountains saw you and writhed;the raging waters swept on;the deep gave forth its voice;it lifted its hands on high.11 The sun and moon stood still in their placeat the light of your arrows as they sped,at the flash of your glittering spear.12 You marched through the earth in fury;you threshed the nations in anger.13 You went out for the salvation of your people,for the salvation of your anointed.You crushed the head of the house of the wicked,laying him bare from thigh to neck. Selah14You pierced with his own arrows the heads of his warriors,who came like a whirlwind to scatter me,rejoicing as if to devour the poor in secret.15 You trampled the sea with your horses,the surging of mighty waters. I hear, and my body trembles;my lips quiver at the sound;rottenness enters into my bones;my legs tremble beneath me.Yet I will quietly wait for the day of troubleto come upon people who invade Though the fig tree should not blossom,nor fruit be on the vines,the produce of the olive failand the fields yield no food,the flock be cut off from the foldand there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD;I will take joy in the God of my salvation.GOD, the Lord, is my strength;he makes my feet like the deer’s;he makes me tread on my high places"

2007/10/30 17:10Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Micah
"Hear, you peoples, all of you;pay attention, O earth, and all that is in it,and let the Lord GOD be a witness against you,the Lord from his holy temple. For behold, the LORD is coming out of his place,and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth. And the mountains will melt under him,and the valleys will split open,like wax before the fire,like waters poured down a steep place. All this is for the transgression of Jacob"

* God coming in power
* God would melt our hearts like wax

"All her carved images shall be beaten to pieces,all her wages shall be burned with fire,and all her idols I will lay waste,for from the fee of a prostitute she gathered them,and to the fee of a prostitute they shall return. For this I will lament and wail;I will go stripped and naked;I will make lamentation like the jackals,and mourning like the ostriches.For her wound is incurable,
Woe to those who devise wickednessand work evil on their beds"

*Pray all our craved images will beaten and destoryed
* Pray we will trash them quickly
*Pray we will morun and wail
* Pray we are stripped naked, seen all our hidden parts

Do not preach"—thus they preach—"one should not preach of such things;disgrace will not overtake us."Should this be said, O house of Jacob?Has the LORD grown impatient?Are these his deeds?Do not my words do goodto him who walks uprightly?But lately my people have risen up as an enemy;you strip the rich robe from those who pass by trustinglywith no thought of war.

* Pray we will trust in the Lord

"Then they will cry to the LORD,but he will not answer them;he will hide his face from them at that time,because they have made their deeds evil. Thus says the LORD concerning the prophetswho lead my people astray,It shall come to pass in the latter daysthat the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established as the highest of the mountains,and it shall be lifted up above the hills;and peoples shall flow to it,and many nations shall come, and say:"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,to the house of the God of Jacob,that he may teach us his waysand that we may walk in his paths."For out of Zion shall go forth the law,and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.3He shall judge between many peoples,and shall decide for strong nations far away;and they shall beat their swords into plowshares"

*Pray for all the false prophets
*Pray we are awake and ware of alll false teaching

"Now why do you cry aloud?Is there no king in you?Has your counselor perished,that pain seized you like a woman in labor? Writhe and groan, O daughter of Zion,like a woman in labor,for now you shall go out from the cityand dwell in the open country;you shall go to Babylon.There you shall be rescued;there the LORD will redeem you from the hand of your enemies

* Pray for God to have mercy and redeem his people from our lukewarm state.

"And he shall stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the LORD,in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God.And they shall dwell secure, for now he shall be greatto the ends of the earth.And he shall be their peace."

* Pray we come back to the true shepherd
* Pray will know his voice

"and I will cut off sorceries from your hand,and you shall have no more tellers of fortunes;and I will cut off your carved imagesand your pillars from among you,and you shall bow down no moreto the work of your hands;and I will root out your Asherah images from among youand destroy your cities."

* Pray we will have no part in wicked things
* pray will be very careful to not part taker of wickedness of the dark

"Hear what the LORD says:Arise, plead your case before the mountains,and let the hills hear your voice. Hear, you mountains, the indictment of the LORD,and you enduring foundations of the earth,for the LORD has an indictment against his people,and he will contend with Israel.
"O my people, what have I done to you?How have I wearied you? Answer me!For I brought you up from the land of Egyptand redeemed you from the house of slavery,and I sent before you Moses,Aaron, and Miriam.O my people, remember what Balak king of Moab devised,and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him,and what happened from Shittim to Gilgal,that you may know the saving acts of the LORD."

What Does the LORD Require?
"With what shall I come before the LORD,and bow myself before God on high?Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,with calves a year old? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams,with ten thousands of rivers of oil?Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression,the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?"He has told you, O man, what is good;and what does the LORD require of youbut to do justice, and to love kindness,and to walk humbly with your God?"

* Pray he will teach us to walk in Justice love kindness and in a humble Heart
* Pray that all pride will be torn down and learn to walk with God with a humble heart

"Can I forget any longer the treasures of wickedness in the house of the wicked,and the scant measure that is accursed?You shall eat, but not be satisfied,and there shall be hunger within you;you shall put away, but not preserve,"

* Pray we are not satisfied with the world teasures but all teasures are hidden in Christ let us be people seek after Christ

"The godly has perished from the earth,and there is no one upright among mankind;they all lie in wait for blood,and each hunts the other with a net.Their hands are on what is evil, to do it well
will wait for the God of my salvation;my God will hear me. Rejoice not over me, O my enemy;when I fall, I shall rise;when I sit in darkness,the LORD will be a light to me. I will bear the indignation of the LORDbecause I have sinned against him,until he pleads my causeand executes judgment for me.He will bring me out to the light;I shall look upon his vindication.10Then my enemy will see,and shame will cover her who said to me,"Where is the LORD your God?"My eyes will look upon her;now she will be trampled downlike the mire of the streets."

* Pray light will come in the dark hearts, let us repent

"Shepherd your people with your staff,the flock of your inheritance,who dwell alone in a forestin the midst of a garden land;let them graze in Bashan and Gileadas in the days of old. As in the days when you came out of the land of Egypt,I will show them marvelous things.The nations shall see and be ashamed of all their might; they shall lay their hands on their mouths;their ears shall be deaf;1they shall lick the dust like a serpent,like the crawling things of the earth;they shall come trembling out of their strongholds;they shall turn in dread to the LORD our God,and they shall be in fear of you. "

* Pray you have compassion and raise up shepherd after your heart to lead your people
God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion
" Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquityand passing over transgressionfor the remnant of his inheritance?He does not retain his anger forever,because he delights in steadfast love.He will again have compassion on us;he will tread our iniquities underfoot.You will cast all our sinsinto the depths of the sea. You will show faithfulness to Jacoband steadfast love to Abraham,as you have sworn to our fathersfrom the days of old. "

" Oh father thank you for your great and mighty love. Come and show us your steadfast love. pardon our sins, and forgives us our transgression. thank you great God. Might Rulers of all amen"

2007/10/30 17:28Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Nahum
"The LORD is a jealous and avenging God;the LORD is avenging and wrathful;the LORD takes vengeance on his adversariesand keeps wrath for his enemies.3 The LORD is slow to anger and great in power,and the LORD will by no means clear the guilty.His way is in whirlwind and storm,and the clouds are the dust of his feet.He rebukes the sea and makes it dry;he dries up all the rivers;Bashan and Carmel wither;the bloom of Lebanon withers. The mountains quake before him;the hills melt;the earth heaves before him,the world and all who dwell in it.
Who can stand before his indignation?Who can endure the heat of his anger?His wrath is poured out like fire,and the rocks are broken into pieces by him. The LORD is good,a stronghold in the day of trouble;he knows those who take refuge in him.But with an overflowing floodhe will make a complete end of the adversaries,and will pursue his enemies into darkness"
"Thank you Father you say " The LORD is a jealous and avenging God" Father I ask you will teach what we mean by being a jealous God.amen"

The LORD has given commandment about you:"No more shall your name be perpetuated;from the house of your gods I will cut offthe carved image and the metal image.I will make your grave, for you are vile."
Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of himwho brings good news,who publishes peace!Keep your feasts, O Judah;fulfill your vows,for never again shall the worthless pass through you;he is utterly cut off."

"Let us fear you God, let us see how much you hate sin, Burn in our hearts the hate you have for sins, that it would be said we hate as you hate and love as you love amen"

"The scatterer has come up against you.Man the ramparts;watch the road;dress for battle;collect all your strength. For the LORD is restoring the majesty of Jacobas the majesty of Israel,for plunderers have plundered themand ruined their branches. The shield of his mighty men is red;his soldiers are clothed in scarlet."

"Your princes are like grasshoppers,your scribes like clouds of locustssettling on the fencesin a day of cold—when the sun rises, they fly away;no one knows where they are. Your shepherds are asleep,O king of Assyria;your nobles slumber.Your people are scattered on the mountainswith none to gather them.There is no easing your hurt;your wound is grievous.All who hear the news about youclap their hands over you.For upon whom has not comeyour unceasing evil?"

"Father let us see ourselves as grasshppers let us see how small we are compared to you. amen"

2007/10/30 17:34Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Jeremiah

Pray we would be eager to please God
like a young bride, deeply in love

Pray we would see our worthless IDOLS

“ You could throw away your detectable idols
and stray no more,

Pray we would see, how shocking and wicked it is
to exchange God for Idols

“ these idols have no breath or power idols are worthless they are ridiculous lies
but our the God of Israel is no idol He is the Creator of everything that exists
Pray God would correct us when we are walking a different way

Pray we turn to God who is the Fountain of living water

Pray God would show us were we have “ dug for ourselves
cracked cistern that can hold no water at all”
Our hope, our safety..

Pray we would see things that we love more then GOD

Pray we would confess our prostituting ways

Pray we would be faith bride of Christ, show us our
aduturace ways

Pray we will not rebel and not listen. Let us listen and
come and Confess and knowledge our wrongs.

Pray we will “ surrender your pride and power change your hearts before the Lord”

Pray we cry to be clean and harbor no evil thoughts
pray we are honest people

pray we don’t refuse to repent
Pray we understand God’ s ways

Pray our eyes are opened and our ears able to hear

Pray we will live in awe of our Lord

“ let us lie down in shame and cover ourselves with dishonor
for we and our ancestors have sinned against our Lord our God”
Pray cry the warning, of God’s judgment coming
Pray we cry out people will turn to God to heal.
“ they offer superficial treatments fo rmy people’s mortal
wound they give assurances of peace when there is no peace.

Pray we will walk in old Godly ways
Pray we don’t refuse to listen

Pray they quit their evil ways
see they are harming themselves when worshiping lidos
pray we stop doing what we want, but do what God says

Pray truth will not vanish among us
Pray we are broken from “ lies we cling to to

“ How can you say “ we are wise because we have the word of the LORD
when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

Pray our hearts are broken and weeping for this evil land
pray people turn to the true medicine and true physician

Pray we see how we have abandoned my instruction and refused to obey
worship images

pray we understand the power of God, the power in His name
pray we would trembled at his feet

2007/10/30 17:58Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Isaiah
praying for America
comfort comfort they cry out,
but whom are they turning to be comforted by?

* May your people turn to you, to have you comfort them in their deepest needs
* Lord prepare the way tear down the walls in these peoples lives.
Father so many doubt your word, claims it as a lie. I ask that you make known the ever lasting power of your word.
* Father I ask the we cry out the Good new, That truly it is great News!
* help us not with hold these moments to share you.

We are nothing but a grasshopper
* father help us to see how SMALL we really are.
* Father help your people to understand you as the everlasting God, who doesn’t grow weary or weak
* father help your people to turn to you when WEAK
* Father show us what we have been running to.
* father up hold us and make us strong may you give us courage and strength
* father help us not be dismayed but have our eyes on your word.
* Father help us know that you will answer us, plase help us
* father bring to a place we will cast down our idols and live fully for you.
* father help us not to question your ways, or come up with our own ways our thoughts
Vs 40: 28-31

* pray we know God is first and last
* pray we know God is with us
* pray we don’t dismay
* pray we know the God will help the poor and needy the hungry and thirsty
* Pray we know He will answer, and bring a pool of water in the wilderness
“ Behold, you are nothing and your work is less than nothing and abomination is he who chooses you” 41: 24
* Pray we see our works as what they are
* pray we know God needs no counselor

GOD THE CREATOR
created heaven and earth
gave breath to people

* pray we know the God who will open the eyes of the blind and ears of the death bring light in the darkness

“ vs 42:8-9

* pray God will give us a new song to sing each day
* pray our lives declare His glory

2007/10/30 17:59Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

“In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD;
make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be lifted up,
and every mountain and hill be made low;the uneven ground shall become level,
and the rough places a plain. And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed,
and all flesh shall see it together, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

Jesus would you prepare the way in our hearts for you to come and do a might work in us. Prepare our land, prepare our Church prepare the soil of our hearts. Tear down all things in our lives and hearts that could hinder you in any way to come in all might into our hearts. Amen

Father May we see the word as powerful and last forever.
Our lives are like grass. amen

A voice says, "Cry!"
And I said, “What shall I cry?"All flesh is grass,
and all its beauty is like the flower of the field. The grass withers, the flower fades
when the breath of the LORD blows on it;
surely the people are grass. The grass withers, the flower fades,
but the word of our God will stand forever.
* Pray see us as grass
* Pray see us as a breath
* Pray we see how short life

Father will you gather your children, and help us to understand him as our father, to deep our heart to grip you as Father, To let our hearts cry our Father.amen
He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young.
* Pray he will gather his children
* Pray he will lead his people
* Pray his children will listen to his voice

May God help us to see rightly of how small we really are compared to God
who ARE WE? Show how great you are God, Show us how powerful and all knowing you are, let know you more and more. Amen
Do you not know? Do you not hear?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth? It is he who sits above the circle of the earth,
and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
and spreads them like a tent to dwell in; who brings princes to nothing,
and makes the rulers of the earth as emptiness

Again we ask to show us to see God might! How weak we are but How strong He is. Amen

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted; 31but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
* Pray see him as the ever lasting God
* Pray understand how powerful God is
* Pray our strength is renewed in Christ
* Pray when weak run to Christ

Oh Father Can we sit and be still? Are we willing to listen until we hear? Father let us hear your voice help us to drawn out all other noises. Lets us want to hear your voice. Amen
Listen to me in silence,
O coastlands;
let the peoples renew their strength; let them approach, then let them speak;
let us together draw near for judgment.

We see how our ways will come to nothing, how ildos are abomination to the LORD
SHOW us our ILDOS amen

Tell us what is to come hereafter,
that we may know that you are gods;do good, or do harm,
that we may be dismayed and terrified. Behold, you are nothing,
and your work is less than nothing;
an abomination is he who chooses you.

2007/10/30 18:00Profile