SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Sermons I've heard

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
danielmount

Mansfield, Ohio

Sermons I've heard

Is there a way--either automatically or by checking a check-box--to automatically compile a list of the sermons I have heard?

2007/10/30 7:12Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Sermons I've heard

Hello,

I don't think there is any way to do this on SI. It would probably take quite a bit of work to have a function like that on the website.

Blessings,

Josh

2007/11/9 9:59Profile
danielmount

Mansfield, Ohio

Re:

Thanks!

Too bad; that would have been handy.

2007/11/12 16:35Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

seems like you are planing to go through them all :-P

What i have found to be a very blessed thing for me...is to work my way through one or maybe two preachers at the time. Decide wich one or two...and go systematically through them I usually have one i go through and maybe listen here and there when I get a word from someone, but i find this method very giving because when listening much to a preacher, the same one, i can get some more from him and i learn how he preaches and I get to know the man more. For instance I had a hard time listening to Tozer before, but after going through some of his series i can not enough recommend him. And it is like the more i listen the more i get blessed.

And with T.A Sparks, when in the beginning i listend to him i turned him off after maybe five minutes....i thought he sounded "boring". but now..... I say as he says so often "ohh the riches and the depths"

I am working my way through his sermons and he may sound boring, but with some dicipline I have found that every single message i have heard him has deeply impacted me, much more then any one lese. Ravenhill probably most inspired and challenged me to live totally sold out to God, Tozer has showed me how important it is to be a worshiper of God. Poonen has showed me how important reality is in my walk in every day life :-)

just my way....probably we all have our own method and ways for this :-)

PS: maybe i need a SI anonymous meeting? or get out more lol

much love 8-) ;-)

Christian

2007/11/12 16:51Profile

I don't know if anyone else has this same problem but if I listen to too many sermons without stopping and checking in the word to see if these things are so I find you can get misled.

It's the same thing with reading too many books. Ninety percent of what you read could be all right but a little leven unchecked can be deadly.

I think it helps to stop after you read a book or hear a sermon and take notes about what did or did not sit right.

Maybe that's just me though :-) .

2007/11/12 17:29
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:

glorytoglory wrote:
I don't know if anyone else has this same problem but if I listen to too many sermons without stopping and checking in the word to see if these things are so I find you can get misled.

It's the same thing with reading too many books. Ninety percent of what you read could be all right but a little leven unchecked can be deadly.

I think it helps to stop after you read a book or hear a sermon and take notes about what did or did not sit right.

Maybe that's just me though :-) .

Very true indeed i totally aggree just like picking a fish bone in the fish meat :-D must test all teaching, sermons, books, etc,... must be supported by Gods word, by Holy Spirit, and testimony. am i right? :-? i got confused now i think "just kidding".

2007/11/16 8:21Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=10073&forum=13]HERE are some very good and helpful hints on how to make the most of Sermonindex[/url]

2007/11/16 10:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy