SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello from Indiana

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
1forHim

Hello from Indiana

I have returned from this year's Revival Conference. It was a blessing how God moved in me the past week, it is a story I long to tell. He cleansed me of many things, and I praise Him for that every day. I wanted to say thank you to Greg and the rest of the prayer warriors that allowed this to happen. I thank God for allowing me to be in attendance.

Your Brother in Christ

Nate

2007/10/27 12:01Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re: Hello from Indiana

Hi Nate,

Glad to have you on here. I also praise God for the conference. Jesus stripped much bitterness out of my life and I praise Him for it. May He receive all the praise for what happened and want's going to happen still!

Jordan

2007/10/27 12:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I have returned from this year's Revival Conference. It was a blessing how God moved in me the past week, it is a story I long to tell. He cleansed me of many things, and I praise Him for that every day. I wanted to say thank you to Greg and the rest of the prayer warriors that allowed this to happen. I thank God for allowing me to be in attendance.

It was wonderful to see you in attendance at the conference may we all never be the same again in Jesus Name. I believe God has done a great work and all I can do is give him the glory and that the lamb "that was slain would receive the reward of His sufferings."

2007/10/27 12:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy