Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Utmost4Him

WA

Greetings

Greetings,
I watched as much of the conference online as I could. Because of my work schedule I wasn't able to watch it full time, though my heart often returned there through the day. Praise God, even though I was many miles away, God did a work in my heart. I wanted to be there so bad, but I am so greatful that you made it available (live) for us who couldn't make it. Thankyou.
I thought of you moderators many times, and I pray that God will surround you this month with His Holy Host, and protect you from the angry one.
Lord, give us Grace today to keep our gaze upon Your face....throughout this day.

God bless you, and I look forward to serving Christ with you,
MH,
WA.

2007/10/27 10:17Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Greetings

Am humbled dear brother ... Greg will soon have the entire conference archieved and made available here.

Quote:
God did a work in my heart.

Wonderful!... same here, still working ... hope we are never the same again.

P.S. Noted you are a remodeling contractor. Cut of the same cloth brother, had been doing just that for a number of years prior to my recent employment ... many days of piped in sermons, ah they were often very blessed days. So glad you are here brother.

2007/10/27 10:49Profile
running2win

Bowmansville Penssylvania USA

Re: Greetings

Greetings Brother and welcome to the forums! I've never been so blessed a single conference. I've never seen so many great men of God gathered in one place. By God's grace one day I will be able to stand in the same place as an example to my generation.
Anyway, welcome!

2007/10/27 11:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy