SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : M'Cheyne's Bible Reading Calendar.. (archived.)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 M'Cheyne's Bible Reading Calendar.. (archived.)

After some time I have decided to stop offering the "M'Cheyne's Bible Reading Calendar" daily readings on the site and have archived all the prior messages in the "Devotions" section where all daily and weekly devotions will be posted. I am hoping to offer different daily devotions each month featuring one or two classic speaker(s) each month. The emphasis on reading the bible is not being taken away from the site, rather I am being convicted that I personally am not posting enough bible verses and scripture on the forum, and have started to spend [b]much[/b] more time in the scriptures of late. I will be encouraging people definetly to be reading the holy scriptures more. And of course there is still the Note worthy weekly devotion that is being posted by Ron Baily. You can access the latest weekly devotion on the front page and there will be a sticky forum post will all the archive devotion in this series linked directly for reference. :beard:

2004/5/24 2:03Profile
bened

Re: M'Cheyne's Bible Reading Calendar.. (archived.)

I regret your decision about M'Cheyne's calendar. It was one of my favorite things about the site.

Even so, thank you for all you do for the promotion of His Kingdom.

(If you change your mind or know of a place where the calendar is posted in a way similar to how you had it - please post it.)

2004/5/27 15:04Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
(If you change your mind or know of a place where the calendar is posted in a way similar to how you had it - please post it.)

I am going to try and find a script where the devotionals are posted automatically. I actually would like to open a devotional section of the site that would have many good classic old devotionals available. Please pray that the Lord equips me to do this for his glory. Also any other ideas would be great brother, thanks for your concern. 8-)

2004/5/27 16:38Profile
bened

Re:

Thank you, so much! I wish I wasn't such a computer neophyte or I would help w/the script situation.

I hope all will work out. Better yet, I'm confident the Lord will provide in this situation.

Keep up the good work.

2004/5/27 19:33Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I hope all will work out. Better yet, I'm confident the Lord will provide in this situation.

Amen I know He will! :-) I have been personally blessed by Murray M'chyenes devotionals and really want to offer them year round. Also it would be nice to have Oswald Chambers, A.W. Tozer, Philpot, and a few others.. I will keep you posted in this thread with developments brother.

2004/5/27 19:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy