SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Update concerning Bible courier ministry in China (thanks for the prayers)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

My wife and I are praying for you, Jarona. We are spreading the word about this too. Be encouraged!

:-)

2007/11/8 11:02Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re:

Thanks alot for the prayer. I was caught yet again today. It was pretty frustrating because I spent some time in prayera, etc. But God uses all things for the good for those who love Him and those who are the called according to His purpose. According to someone who has been a Bible courier for a while now the border has become tighter because of the upcoming olympics. But the Word of God is still getting into China. A shipment went out not long ago of 18 boxes or so. There is still a GREAT need for Bibles in China. MILLIONS of christians still do NOT have a BIBLE!! Many are willing to give there lives, and many more are coming to the knowledge of the Saviour, yet there is still a great need for labourers and for the Word of God to be taken into China so that it may get into the hands of those who are hungry for it. The battle is at the border but the Lord is the Triumphant King and His Word will continue to go out into the world and bring light to those who are sitting in darkness. If you feel you may be called to be a Bible courier and take the Word of God into places where people are unable to get it for themselves then message me and it would be great to give you some info about how you can do some short term or long term work. May we seek the will of God and then do it, thanks for praying, Jaron

2007/11/10 7:28Profile

Re: Update concerning Bible courier ministry in China (thanks for the prayers)

Quote:
[b]Dean wrote to Jaron ~

I am so honoured to have you here with us at Autumn Rain International carrying Bibles. I am honoured that some simple writing I did on this forum a while ago along with my blog were breathed upon by God to be a tool that you would know about the needs and feel convicted to act.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. (Romans 15:13 ESV) May he be your portion and your lot, may he satisfy your soul in all things for the joy of all peoples by the work which he bears in fruit through you.

I commend to you the following biographies to you about men who I have chosen because of not only the way God used them, but because they all have endurance in common.

Adoniram Judson - How Few There Are Who Die So Hard!

John G. Paton - You Will be Eaten by Cannibals!

Charles Simeon - Brothers, We Must Not Mind a Little Suffering

These have given me hope while being here in Hong Kong carrying Bibles into China. My prayer is that many people like you Jaron will feel a passion to spread the supremacy of Christ to China by bringing God's Holy Word through the borders.

God bless you Jaron, and God bless everyone praying for you and for Autumn Rain International.

Dean[/b]

You Saints have our prayers.

Dear LORD of Hosts, put your Hand of Protection and angels encamping round about these servants of Yours. Keep them and make them invisible to Your enemies. Dear Jesus, prosper their work for You and get these Bibles into the hands of all they are intended for.
You said in Mat 24:14 - "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
Father - fulfill Your Word to these people there, who are so desperate. Place Your Word in their hands Dear GOD.
Lord God we give You all the praise and honor and Glory for what You will do to fulfill Your Word. Bless Dean and Jaron and all those other laborers in countries such as this.
Thank You Lord. By Your Blood - For Your Glory. In Jesus Name.

2007/11/10 21:20

Re:

Bless GOD !

http://www.fireonthealtar.com/7/bibles/Autumn%2BRain/

2007/11/10 21:33
jarona

The Earth

Re:

For the sake of those who have been praying for me on SI. I made it through smoothly the last two times across with the Word of the Most High. Many others have made it across ok. The opposition from the enemy is still very great and it is only by the grace of God that anyone can make it across with 1 single Bible. Please continue to pray, and thank you all who have been praying for me and for others taking the Word of God into restricted nations, may God richly bless you, Jaron

2007/11/13 6:13Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

with man is impossble but with God we can doing all things.

trust the Lord his timing is good.
in HIs wonderful name
charlene

Praying brother.. there is much to be praying about China for

2007/11/13 11:39Profile

Re:

Glad to hear from you Jaron. Don't be discouraged. The LORD multiplied the loaves and fishes. :-D

You are loved & precious in His Sight and HE loves people. Amen!

2007/11/13 11:53

Re: Praying.

Updates ?

2007/11/24 1:57
jarona

The Earth

Re:

I personally have gotten through clean with the whole load of Bread the last 3 out of 5 times. But that need not be. God is mighty and able to get me through every single time. There are some other people here who are flying out the day after tomorrow (the 26th) a number of them are feeling crook (sick) according to someone I just talked to within the last hour. And a number of them have been stopped and caught at the border with Bibles time after time again. The opposition from the enemy is very great. I daily am going through so much physically, spiritually, mentally, it is not easy. It is has been really hard in certain ways. Jesus never said it would be easy. He said "pick up your cross and follow me" and "whoever saves his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it" that goes against our carnal selfish lustful nature" But if we are truely going to follow Jesus and fulfill Gods' will for our lives we must face hardships. The enemy may be mounting things up against me because he doesn't want to see Gods' Word abound more and more in China and he wants to keep the people of China from being evangelized.

It is hard under this spiritual condition to discern clearly the will of God at certain times. For instance handing out a gospel tract here could lead me to get deported or followed and watched by spies. The org. I am working with has had to change there offices in China a number of times. So it is key that I use wisdom when talking with others and handing out tracts, because if God wants me here for the long haul I can allow that to be messed up if I am not doing things in line with His will. Also the chinese christians I have worked with can face many years in prison, etc. for doing the work they do so if you could please pray for there and my protection and for wisdom to be bestowed upon us that would be great.

It is hard being a young single man trying to do the will of God amidst such spiritual hardships and temptations with so many beautiful women around me. Please pray that God would keep me from evil and give me the grace and strength to withstand and trust in Him.

Also there is a couple people I plan on discipling named Eugene and Papa. According to Eugene he received an english Bible three or so months ago after a kiwi spoke to him. He has had trouble understanding many things and really wants a Bible in the chinese language. He may by Gods' grace get his hearts desire and receive a Bible in mandarin. He and his girlfriend had many questions. It was rather amazing some of the questions they were asking me. I feel that God was definetly in the ordeal. Please pray for God to grant me wisdom and understanding when speaking to them and pray that Gods' Word spoken and shown to Eugene and Papa would be Life giving and not just stories. Pray for the Holy Ghost conviction to be poured out upon them and for wisdom and truth to come into there hearts. Ask God to pity them and me, and extend His grace to us and ask Him to draw them to Himself.

I just want to sincerely thank you people for praying for me.

The victory comes through Christ and through prayer to the God who can do exceedingly abundantly more than we can imagine. The battle at the border is intense and the devils hatred for Christ and the Word of God can be more clearly shown there. Please pray for the custmoms officials and for God to grant His servants victory at the border and for His angels to be loosed upon the Lo Wu border and for His hand to be shown there and for His hand to be with us to allow us to get through into mainland China with the Holy Word of God. I want to be confident that God will save some of the custom officials who are used by the enemy to keep the Word from getting into China. He is mighty and able and is willing that none should perish please pray for them and pray for God to bless my labors and grant me favor for His sake.

I want to thank you for being apart of this mission so that Gods' Word can be put into the hands of hungry believers who want to know Christ. Thanks for helping reach those who need Jesus in China.

May God richly bless you for your labors concerning this mission, for Gods' sake,
Jaron Cody Lines

2007/11/24 3:40Profile

Re:

Thank you for coming on and posting an update Jaron.

Our prayers are with you all over there. Especially for the guards.

You're a New Creature in Christ and now can see all people, both male and female with Jesus' eyes.

Any idea when you'll come back or ... ?

How is your family back home ?

Been thinking of all the Missionaries around the world a lot anymore and those are the type thoughts that make being alive worth it.

Thank you again for updating.

LORD Bless you all with His Peace and Divine Protection.

2007/11/25 14:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy