SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello from Daniel J. Mount

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
danielmount

Mansfield, Ohio

Hello from Daniel J. Mount

Hello! After talking to Jordanamo, one of the moderators, and other associated SermonIndex members at the Revival Conference, I decided to come by and register!

I was at the Wisdom's Gate table, the second in the hallway off to the side of the foyer where everyone came in. I think I met many of you there.

I don't know how often I'll be on here. I plan to stop by from time to time at any rate. Whatever may happen, I just wanted to stop by and say hello!

2007/10/26 8:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hello from Daniel J. Mount

Quote:
I was at the Wisdom's Gate table, the second in the hallway off to the side of the foyer where everyone came in. I think I met many of you there.

Dear Brother,

It was a joy to me to have you at the conference, I saw yourself praying with many and I thank you for just being a part of what God was doing at the conference. Thanks for coming by to register and say hello!

2007/10/26 8:55Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hello from Daniel J. Mount

Dear brother,

It was a pleasure to meet you, thank you for servant hearted expression and work. I do hope we see you often in our midst.

What a priveleage this has been ...

2007/10/26 9:39Profile
danielmount

Mansfield, Ohio

Brother Greg and Brother Mike,

Thank you so much for the welcome. The conference was a huge blessing to me. Brother Carter Conlon's message especially hit home; through it God revealed several areas of my life that needed correcting. Thank you for all the work you did to coordinate this.

Quote:

crsschk wrote:
Dear brother,

It was a pleasure to meet you, thank you for servant hearted expression and work. I do hope we see you often in our midst.

What a priveleage this has been ...

2007/10/27 6:03Profile

Hello Daniel, welcome to SI!

It was a blessing to meet you and the others at the Wisdom Gate's table. Oh, how good God was in bringing His people together at this conference and allowing us to meet so many precious believers!

I pray the Lord blesses the time you spend on here. There is [i]much[/i] on here to encourage and spur on one's walk with God. It's a goldmine on here, and it's good to take the time to search for the hidden nuggets for they usually yield treasures that last for eternity as they impact our walk with God and conform us to the image of Christ.

Blessings,
Joy :)

2007/10/27 16:40
danielmount

Mansfield, Ohio

Re:

Joy,

Are you Joy Courville?

I don't remember meeting any other Joys there, so I apologize if you are someone else.

Daniel

Quote:

Roniya wrote:
Hello Daniel, welcome to SI!

It was a blessing to meet you and the others at the Wisdom Gate's table. Oh, how good God was in bringing His people together at this conference and allowing us to meet so many precious believers!

I pray the Lord blesses the time you spend on here. There is [i]much[/i] on here to encourage and spur on one's walk with God. It's a goldmine on here, and it's good to take the time to search for the hidden nuggets for they usually yield treasures that last for eternity as they impact our walk with God and conform us to the image of Christ.

Blessings,
Joy :)

2007/10/27 20:25Profile

Re:

Yes, that was me. :-) I was there at the Keith Daniel table.

~Joy Courville

2007/10/27 20:30
danielmount

Mansfield, Ohio

Re:

Thanks! It is nice to know your username here.

Quote:

Roniya wrote:
Yes, that was me. :-) I was there at the Keith Daniel table.

~Joy Courville

2007/10/28 7:11Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy