SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival Conference downloads

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Revival Conference downloads

Help!!!

I could not watch any of the Revival Conference.

Where are the audios or videos I can download?

2007/10/26 8:31
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Revival Conference downloads

Quote:
I could not watch any of the Revival Conference.

Were are the audios or videos I can download?

Brother,

I am on my way off from the conference in Ohio right now. I am going to write out a full report of many of the things God did. I cannot even begin to express the way God was glorified.!! Oh what a joy and blessing to see our King exalted amongst His saints.

The downloads for the event will be worked on God willing the next few days, pray for me to work effieciently to get them up as soon as possible. There is [b]alot[/b] of content so "some" of it will trickle on slowly, ie worship times, interviews etc.

The archives will be on sermonindex.net , christian.tv and revivalconference.com

2007/10/26 8:35Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Revival Conference Downloads

Quote:
I am on my way off from the conference in Ohio right now. I am going to write out a full report of many of the things God did. I cannot even begin to express the way God was glorified.!! Oh what a joy and blessing to see our King exalted amongst His saints.

Nor can I, a whole new vocabulary seems necessary ... Oh, for groaning expression into words!

Please do pray for Greg, Jamie and Jeff, for safe passage and travel as they make their way home, and for all that will soon be on their way over the coming hours and days. They have travelled from all over the world saints ... Unspeakable.

And brother, I can assure you, though it tarries, wait in prayerful expectancy, I am also waiting, there is so much to process to be able to hear this all over again is such an incredible blessing ... There are things etched into the heart, never to be removed again from these days.

2007/10/26 9:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Revival Conference Downloads

Here is the official thread for updates on the status of the revival conference downloads additions that will be added:

[b]REVIVAL CONFERENCE DOWNLOAD ARCHIVE[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20261&forum=35

2007/10/26 9:30Profile

Re: Revival Conference Downloads

Dear Greg,

I watched as much as I could of the conference and it was awesome over here too.

One thing I would like to suggest is that perhaps the feedback from this event could use a separate forum, perhaps time limited until the next SI conference. Certainly, it would helpful if you would sticky this thread or the link to the archive?

Perhaps you were already intending to do that. I just wanted to mention it because I had to go hunting for the old brochure a couple of times to identify who was speaking when I had come in late to a session.

One of the most striking things I noticed about the flow of the conference, was how God had lined it up so tenderly in terms of the emphasis brought by each speaker.

Also, it was pure joy to hear the word of God again and again as [u]the[/u] central guiding authority, unashamedly presented. Dean Taylor captured something I've not heard in a long while.

2007/10/26 13:19

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy