SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ringtone Complilations

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BlazedbyGod

Ringtone Complilations

This is my suggestion. It would nice for the people that are on this sight who make audio complilations, if you guys would make like 60 seconds comps that we could use as Ringtones for our cell phones?

I mean wouldn't it be nice to everytime your phone rings you are quickened by the Spirit of the Lord through the teaching of Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer, Paris Reidhead, etc....

Just something to think about-I would really like to see a "Comp Ringtone" section on this site.

2007/10/25 20:52Profile
robibbi

Re: Ringtone Complilations

Great idea! A "Comp Ringtone" section would be fantastic, providing users with brief, inspirational audio clips from speakers like Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer, Paris Reidhead, etc.

2024/1/10 4:44Profile
wildhorse86

Re:

I'd actually suggest it's not ideal for many situations.

First of all, how many times does your phone ring at an inconvenient time and you just end up dismissing it?
Secondly, it may not be appropriate in some workplaces.

Practically it could become hard to hear in public amidst others talking, as phone tones are designed to be distinctly heard and you wouldn't have time to take in what is being preached anyway. I'd say a clip of a favourite hymn would be better as a ringtone.

That being said, this is a very old suggestion with the original thread being 17 years old.

2024/1/10 7:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy