SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : LIVE WEBCAST - LAST SESSION, KEITH DANIEL

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

LIVE WEBCAST - LAST SESSION, KEITH DANIEL

In a short time should start the last session (I think this is the last).
I highly encourage everyone to watch it if have chance.

Here is a simple way to watch it:

Open [b]Windows Media Player[/b]

[b]File[/b]-->[b]Open URL[/b] (or just shortcut ctrl+U)

and copy and paste this link:

http://christiantv.edgeboss.net/wmedia-live/christiantv/25669/300_christiantv-tgtrc1_071016.asx

2007/10/25 18:43Profile
UlsterMan

UK

Re: LIVE WEBCAST - LAST SESSION, KEITH DANIEL

It is after midnight here in the UK but I have such anticiapation in my heart that God is going to use His servant Keith in a special way tonight. Oh for God to pour out His blessing in Canton, on my heart, and each one who is listening.
Come, and let us return unto the LORD:... After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.... and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter [and] former rain unto the earth.
Hosea 6:1-3

2007/10/25 19:06Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Heb 1:7 Who maketh.. his ministers a flame of fire.

2007/10/25 21:12Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

We must get back to the standard of this Book!

-Keith Daniel

2007/10/25 21:32Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I am so grateful to God I was able to listen to Bro. Keith's message this evening. Those words burn in my spirit and will continue to challenge me because they were God's words....

It was so encouraging to see how people responded to God's word.

God bless one and all.

ginnyrose

2007/10/25 21:37Profile
Tears_of_joy

2Ch 7:14

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

2007/10/25 21:40Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: 2Ch 7:14

God met us in a powerful way. The presence of God was tangible and God has changed many hearts forever. Brother Keith is truly one of God's "rare" men in our last days.

Praise God for everyone that was able to tune in.

2007/10/25 23:47Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

I just watched and listened to my first service of Brother Keith's and already I have such love for that man. I watched the video on this site, A Warning to America and heard things I knew in my spirit to be true but have never heard from a single teacher or preacher.

Where can I find more information about him and other sermons he's given? I'm very new here and haven't checked out the whole site, yet, so I hope to find more here.

2008/1/12 20:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear Brother,

his sermons are here:

[b]Keith Daniel (130)[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=144

2008/1/12 20:52Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Wow, 130 of Brother Keith's sermons? Amazing! This site alone is worth paying for the internet. It's quickly become my favorite website.

The teaching here is like drinking from a deep cup that never empties. I don't know how I'll make it back to work on Monday morning!

The people in the forums are so kind and respectful. I've never seen that on any other forum online, even the so-called Christian ones.

Forgive my boldness, but I really hope people who frequent this site know what a treasure they've found in it! I pray I never get "used" to it, taking it for granted. I thank God He led me to it!

ETA: Where can I learn more about Brother Keith? I couldn't find a website or a ministry that he belongs to. Where is he from?

2008/1/12 21:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy