SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Netpreacher

Portland, OR

Hello

My name is Danny, and I've been downloading about twenty sermons an hour now from this site to give me enough material to give to my children for generations from now. I love to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I hope in His everlasting life by faith in His bodily resurrection from the dead, which I can claim as my own.

Love, In Christ Jesus,
Danny

http://www.bible.tripod.com

2004/5/22 19:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Hello

Quote:
My name is Danny, and I've been downloading about twenty sermons an hour now from this site to give me enough material to give to my children for generations from now.

Welcome brother Danny. I am so glad you found this site and I pray its a spiritual encouragment and benefit to your and your children, I am looking forward to getting to know you better through the forum community. God Bless.

2004/5/22 19:38Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

well God bless and hope to hear more from you and yours.

2004/5/22 23:26Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Hey Danny

I love to here of people who say the love to preach. I think it was Mr Ravenhill who said, " the biggest proof that you are a Christian is not whether or not you wear a cross, but it is if you have a toungue of fire! I will pray for you that the light of the Lord may shine through you in this way.

Peter describe every Christian member as a living stone of the church with Jesus being the chief corner stone. Paul described the Christian members as members (parts) of a body, with Jesus being the head of the body. Now my brother if you have are a toungue (of fire) you no doubt realise that no toungue speaks of its own accord, but it must receive a message directly from the head (the same goes for the other members ofcourse). And so on that note I will leave you with this quote from Jesus, "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, whatever you wish will be given to you" John~15:7

James

2004/5/28 18:47Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Welcome Danny!

I pray that the love of Christ flows through your heart through this forum and that the sermons will be nourishment for you and for your children one day.

Funny that you bring this up about preserving these things for the future generation. The Lord showed me something very important recently about this. About preserving (like meat) our writings, etc... so that after we are gone- others who are wandering and looking for "food" can dig this up and feed on it.

I am in the process now of copying and printing all of my writings and organizing it all in case anything would happen to me. I would suggest this to anyone who has writngs, sermons, etc...

Reminds me of Oswald Chambers. :-)

In Him, chanin

2004/5/28 19:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy