SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Prayer for kids

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
OK2PRAY

Prayer for kids

Thanks for all your prayers. The new site should be fully running this weekend.

ok2pray.com

When we first began to develope the ciriculum for "ok2pray.com" ministries we talked with alot of kids on the subject of prayer. And one young boy (about 8) put it in a way that was so simple yet so easily forgotten by many adults even.
He said, "When i talk to God i talk to him like i'm talking to my best friend...because i am!"
This same kid had been through his parents divorce and, unfortunantly, his mom remarried and one day i got a call that his step dad had been arrested for beating his mom up and it happened right in front of him and his sister. When my wife and i showed up to talk with the family that little boy came and met me at the door and said something that made me know that God had been useing our influence for his glory in that young boy's life. He said, "Roy, i was so scared but the first thing i did was pray." His sister (who is a couple years older then he) said that he came and got her and they went to the bathroom and prayed! Some time has went by now and (without going into the details) let me just say that God has moved in their family. They attend church regularly and God is in that home. And those two children know that God heard their prayer! That's what this ministry is all about....teaching and encouraging kids to prayer! Because God has promised that if we call upon him he will hear and answer our prayer. No matter how young (or old) we may be.
Be encouraged...God Loves You!
Roy Belt

2007/10/24 0:01Profile
christdway

Port harcourt, Nigeria

Re: Prayer for kids

MY brother Ok2pray,
Calvary greeting in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,am a father of two i commend your effort and writeups,

Our children are the next generation, and is the duty of every true believer of the gospel of our Lord Jesus to pray for children all over the world not just to pray alone but also to reach them with the word of God.

Thanks and remian bless.
From Benjamin.

2007/10/24 18:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy