SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : CANTON: From a prayer chamber

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: CANTON: From a prayer chamber

We will begin today’s prayer watch in about an hour.
It will be a long, but profitable journey.

We had the privilege to listen to Denny Kenaston while in prayer last night. It was a classy experience and also demanding – not to take courage, not to correct course accordingly would lead to heavy loss.

All blessings while you prepare for the day.
Walkington

2007/10/24 3:24
MarkOne

Re:

Brethren, the crying sin of the Church is her laziness after God.
Samuel Chadwick

We must pray for this lethargy to be removed!
Mark

2007/10/24 5:57Profile

Re:

These notes are awesome.
May we copy them and use them for prayer and edification in our prayer group?
Hanna

2007/10/24 10:06

Re:

These notes on prayer and revival thinking come out of our notebooks as we are fellowshipping before the Lord.
Therefore they are intended for more prayer and thinking.
Please, use them as such.
Walkington

2007/10/24 10:47

Re:

Thank you so much for this ministry from your prayer chamber. We will take this opportunity to coordinate in the Holy Spirit.
I understand that you are praying for many hours pr day during the conference.
We were just listening to Ralph Sutera. Awesome. . .
Hanna

2007/10/24 13:32
MarkOne

Re: CANTON: From a prayer chamber

I would like to throw in a Ravenhill quote to pray into:

The world has lost the power to blush over its vise; the Church has lost her power to weep over it.

2007/10/24 15:12Profile

Re:

Ah, Mark
This one is a classic one - blushing belongs to the rare art of repentance.

2007/10/24 18:30
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

today In prayer..
I was standing there and God told me to reach out and pray to new people I didn't know
I started in the back. With older lady,asking her If I could pray with her. I went about 4 people.
Each person was different but neat.

before that I had started in the prayer room.It has been cold all week. I am from Az.:)
While praying God said to me. WHom to you want?
Me or the world? How much do you want me?
What are you willing to give?

a Sister I met a here, came and prayed with in me.
Together wecried and wept for hours. Humble us Lord. Humble us. I have never had so many tears.

It was just us two for the day in the prayer room.or sometimes me. There couild have been others in the other one.Idon't know.We cried God would bring people to pray in the pray meeting.

I say our God is good.. Today I walk in with such a longing to pray with others. Oh beloved I love praying with others. anyone My heart was buring can I pray with someone, now'
Anyways walking in there was two girls there, God go and pray for her. I ask if I could pray for her.I started praying, after doing so he started crying and repenting of sins and I did the same. Then here firend came and prayed with us. Then a little later a guy join us. alomost 2 hours all 4 us prayed. deep prayers. repneting and desiring God. None had none each other,before this, yet we all so honest with each other.
Then later a other guy join, who shared what God was speaking to him.

2007/10/24 22:57Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

God has been showing me through prayer it is hard work. I will be honest there has been many times I wanted to go home. I was sick and didn't feel well. On Saturday I started getting sick. I been in many pains. It seems each a little harder.
But God keeps me going. I have been lacking sleep

Brothers have you never been so grived you can'tsleep? I feel My bones are buring.
I am seeing how if you want to seek God. You most be willing give your life. To die to self.

I do need pray for me health.
God said don't back down I have called you pray, and so obey. Everyday is differnt.

I have met more friends here, then most place in such a short time. I have still much to learn.

God also showed me that he will brake through to those who humble themself.

2007/10/24 23:04Profile

Re:

Praise God Charlene, it is good to hear from you yourself. We have been inquiring about how you are. Knowing of your health. We have been praying for you specifically. May the Love of God sustain you and strengthen you as you rest tonight.
We are with you in spirit. Bless Jesus - we are Family.

Our Father's Love to you sister.

Annie & your friends

2007/10/24 23:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy