SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Hymn DVD cover and booklet.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The question has to be asked "who are we trying to reach with this message"? I would have to assume that we are trying to spread the Revival Hymm throughout the churches that are lost and need to hear the truth. Unfortunately these types of churches are caught up with the worlds way of marketing and promotion. This includes the pastors as well.

"you can't win the world by being like the world, the world will only win you" ~ Keith Daniel

Quote:
I hate to suggest this method of presentation but it's what's inside that counts. If the CD cover was maybe a little more inviting but not necessarily glamorous, I feel that your response may have had greater success.

The creator of this complimation believes it should be simple, not glamerous, just a cd with the words written on it "Revival Hymn"! My making the DVD cover case for it is pushing the limits of the professionality it should have. It is something I believe if prayer is behind it will accomplish much. This whole ministry is an example of much prayer being effectual without very little resources. I am glad you are able to distribute this recording brother and I praise God for your desire for revival. I would love to hear more from you in the forums.

2004/8/10 11:31Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Well, I used Ian Paisley's "Awake!" quote in Sunday School last Sunday, and my pastor is interested in the content. All in all the content would be better if it were of higher quality so it could be heard better. I am assuming some of the original tapes or recordings were not good quality and have probably been recorded down so that they are heavily digitized.

Yes brother you are correct.. alot of the recordings are quite old and therefor will sound abit scratchy but it adds to its vintage feel and call for revival. That is the reason Mike and others helped compile the text transcript which read by itself would proof stirring enough. I encourage you to avail yourself of that resource.

2004/8/10 11:33Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Ian Paisley's message

Hi DocHifi,

The Ian Paisley snippet was taken from the message "[u]Revival Possible and Actual[/u]" about 11:20 into it. You can find it listed here: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=205]Ian Paisley[/url]
Also we do have the Revival Hymn text available in Word and Notebook format as Greg alluded to, more than happy to send it out...

2004/8/10 13:26Profile
Drue

Re:

sir we are planning to play the revival hym in church in a few weeks and would like to have the words to go along with it.

do you have the words?

2005/9/27 10:33Profile
Nasher

Watford, UK

Re:

Hi Drue, the words are available on this website, however I created a powerpoint presentation with the words on slides, I'll e-mail it to you today or tomorrow.

If anyone else wants it also, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

2005/9/27 10:37Profile
Drue

Re:

Sir, were on this web site can I fined a text copy. also thank you for the power point you made. could you please send me a copy to sales@gwmurphy.com thanks. :-)

Quote:

2005/9/27 11:55Profile
Nasher

Watford, UK

Re:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1573&forum=40#9766

2005/9/27 13:30Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Power Point

Hey Nasher,

Quote:
Hi Drue, the words are available on this website, however I created a powerpoint presentation with the words on slides, I'll e-mail it to you today or tomorrow.

That sounds cool, what a great idea!

Also, Drue, do have a couple of versions of the text in MS Word or Notepad if that is of any help to you. Send me a PM or email as well.

2005/9/27 16:15Profile
chris_h

Re:

Hey, was just curious. Will there be another version of this made to go with the Revival Hymn DVD? There's a few phrases on there that talk about it being audio and such, that wouldn't quite gel. Thanks!

2007/3/8 12:34Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hey, was just curious. Will there be another version of this made to go with the Revival Hymn DVD? There's a few phrases on there that talk about it being audio and such, that wouldn't quite gel. Thanks!

Hi,

I could see about re-doing both. Thanks for the suggestion.

2007/3/8 14:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy