[b]And yet my faintest cry You hear
Oh my God of the open ear

How did I not know You were so near?

Mercy once again extended
Wounds are healed, heart is mended
Days of wandering are then ended

When I run to You[/b]

Amen Sis Danielle.

I was looking for your other poem but it was back in June and the pages have slipped by already.

The one that blessed me so much and helped to clear the vision that I mentioned on the who is jesus thread back then. Thank you for this poem too. It truly speaks to my heart again.

Lord Bless you and thank you friend. :-)

Annie

2007/10/24 10:42
christdway

Port harcourt, Nigeria

Re:

Hi He Reigns,
Calvary greeting,i can see you are on line, am just new here, pls i need help my prayer life is going down every day i need revival can you advice me on what to do,
Thanks and remain bless,
Benjamin.

2007/10/24 17:16Profile

Re:

Quote:

christdway wrote:
Hi He Reigns,
Calvary greeting,i can see you are on line, am just new here, pls i need help my prayer life is going down every day i need revival can you advice me on what to do,
Thanks and remain bless,
Benjamin.

Benjamin,

I'm not He_Reigns but I pray! Let me ask you this, how does someone who wants to play the guitar get better, how does someone who wants big muscles grow muscles?

They practice and work out on a daily basis. I don't know what your troubles are but the root is most likely what hinders me and that's sin and the shame and guilt of it.

Just like you make a date with a girl, make a daily date to go to your bedroom and get on your knees and cry out to God. I learned to pray reading the book of Psalms. I would stand or kneel and read and cry.

It might take 3 or 4 chapters but it would jump start me talking to Jesus and telling Him all my troubles and desires.

I hope this helps. Maybe He_Reigns will be on later!

God bless you in your walk with Him,

2007/10/24 17:59

Re:

Hi Benjamin. Happy you have joined unto these Forums.

Have you been able to view the Conference on www.christian.tv ?

Unfortunately, I can't get audio/video, but wondered if you are able.

Benjamin, you must be Born-Again if you greeted with Calvary Greetings. That is GOOD.

Brother - "faith comes by hearing and hearing The Word of God".

"Without faith, it is impossible to please Him."

Col 2:6,7 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him: rooted and built up in Him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

You have received Christ Jesus The Lord by faith - so now you are to walk in Him by that same faith. It is His Faith that we have been given.

All that we have in Him is rooted and grounded by that faith.

Faith that He loves us. Faith that when we asked His forgiveness - He forgave. Faith that when we asked to be made His child - we were adopted by Him. That we are heirs and joint heirs with Him. That when we talk to Him, He hears us. That the work He began in us - He's promised to complete. Faith that He will never leave us nor forsake us. Faith that if we ask anything according to His Will, we shall receive it. Faith that if we ask to be transformed into His Image - that that IS His Will and He IS working in us as we work out our salvation with fear and trembling. Faith that He has set no limits on how much of HIM that we can have.

HE wants you to have that even more than you could ever want that.

HE wants to have an intimate fellowship with you and let you know that HE is Love - despite how ugly the world is around you.

HE is irresistable because of His Beauty. His Beauty is His Holiness.

That is what attracts us to Him. We desire that Nature of Christ - to be transformed into His Image, because of the beauty of His Holiness.

That is our hunger and thirst - after the righteousness of Christ.

We desire more of Him because we Love Him.

It's not difficult to want to talk to someone you love with such an intensity, that you can't bear to think of a day without them. That's how we're driven to Christ. We're driven by LOVE to seek Him with all of our hearts. We love Him so much that tears well up in our eyes because we see Him in His Beauty and all that He is overwhelms our heart with desire for Him and Him alone and all that we can have of Him and His Presence.

What else can Revival be - but to be brought into the very Presence of God and Christ?
That is available dear brother. By faith to those who do not want this world or anything for themselves but HIS GLORY. Alleluia.

When you love Him that much and say, "Whatever the cost to me or anything that's supposedly 'mine' LORD - I want my life to bring YOU Glory - even if what I do is never seen - except by YOU Dear GOD."

So, Faith comes by hearing His Word - so READ.
Desire comes when we die to everything but our desire for HIM.
Prayer is merely talking to HIM, no matter where you are or what you're doing.
I suppose - "counting the cost" is what sums it up too.

I know that is the Transforming power of GOD. His Word and His Presence. We're seated in Heavenly Places with Christ.
Read His Word and Believe Him. Write out Scriptures and ask Him to speak to you as you're reading and to protect your mind from self, etc..
He's promised so much of 'Himself' to us - we just don't "see" that. We're blinded by self, the world and the enemy. So read until you do see and pray while you're reading. With Thanksgiving. :-)

I pray His Joy for you as you realize all He's died to give us of Himself. Romans 8:28,29 are one sentence.

God Bless and Keep The Faith!

2007/10/24 19:15
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re:

Quote:

christdway wrote:
Hi He Reigns,
Thanks and remain bless,
Benjamin.

Brother Benjamin,

What has helped me greatly is cultivating friendships with others who love to pray and will pray with me. If you don’t have any brothers in the Lord in your local area that will pray with you, maybe you could connect with a brother from this forum.

We have all experienced this coldness in prayer that you speak of. Probably more frequently than we’d like to admit. The tendency can be to avoid prayer because we don’t “feel” like our heart is in it. But this is exactly the opposite of what we should do. It is in those times that we should run desperately to Jesus and confess our coldness and weakness in prayer. And I have found that if I just begin to praise Him for the wonderful things He has done for me, it ignites the fire to pray. And just to realize that the Sovereign Lord of the universe hears me. That line from my poem that came from someone’s post – “Oh God of the open ear”. Benjamin, He sees us, He hears us and He answers us. How amazing is that? And if we really believe this is true, then how can we not pray. If we seek Him, we will find Him. Do not become discouraged Brother. He is near.

Danielle

2007/10/24 19:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy