SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My Marriage

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
theminister

My Marriage

Iam at a very serious cross road right now and I have fasted and prayed over this thing , but I feel weak and need prayer. My wife and I are thinking of seperating . I work for a phone company through wich I got her a phone for her safety when she has to be out .
Today I was called out and was warned that her bill was far over her plan . What I was able to see was that most of her calls were to a person that I have suspected her of cheating with .
I have confronted her about this(cheating) and I was given her word that this was not as I suspected . She hsa not seen this most recent billing. There are calls at very early am this is all very unacceptable. I need prayer . that I am able to speak to her in the Spirit of Love and not the flesh .
I Love my wife , and I have not always done right by her . I sent this because I am stuck .
I want to be happy and I want to make her happy ,
How can I address this without some sort of major fall out ?
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE is the bottom line .

2004/5/21 17:13Profile
moreofHim

Re: My Marriage

just wanted you to know that you are lifted up in prayer.

in Him, chanin

2004/5/21 18:24Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Lifting you up to the one who started it all in the begininig, for we have a God who hears prayers and answers while we are yet speaking.

2004/5/21 18:29Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi brother, will definetly pray about this.

Quote:
How can I address this without some sort of major fall out ?

Hard to say without knowing all the details, is she a Christian?

Here is a message that I have recently listened to that may be of some help:

Keith Daniel
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1853]Marriage[/url]

2004/5/21 22:08Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Your marriage

Hi Brother,

You're in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm reminded by two verses I often go to during difficult struggles. 2 Corinthians 2:9,10 KJV And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Brother, His grace is sufficient for you. The word infirmities here literally means feebleness (either in body or mind). His grace is sufficient for you. Hallejah, brother he hears your cries and as you weep we weep with you. Never fear is grace is sufficient.

2004/5/23 22:05Profile
alemap

Dear theminister
I have much compassion for you at this present time, for it is a terrible feeling, when you start seeing signs of marriage unfaithfulness. The signs always appear sooner or later and the unfaithful can not always cover their tracks! It is hard to talk to your beloved when you are dealing with such feelings of shock, rage and jealousy and especially when the partner denies the facts that you have discovered. So allow for some time to be able to deal with-your emotions!Some sould searching on our part can also be healthy because many times people 'play up' if they are unhappy with thier partners. If you can do this before 'flying' into your wife, this will give you a better platform to try to work it out. You need to ask her the facts because every story has 2 sides and you haven't heard the other side...yet. God bless.

2004/5/25 8:55Profile
theminister

Re:

I can only say Thank you for some sound reasoning .
I thank my God for you .

2004/5/27 14:52Profile
theminister

Re:

Yesy she is and I thank you for the message . I plan on listening to it now

2004/5/27 14:54Profile
theminister

Re:

Thank you !!

2004/5/27 16:25Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thank you !!

Brother please keep us updated on how you and your wife are doing. I believe that God answers prayers but he doesn't always answer 'yes'! I pray and hope that the Lord has His will in this situation, stay faithful and be long-suffering.

2004/5/27 16:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy