SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : SermonIndex information lost and hardware problems!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SermonIndex information lost and hardware problems!

I have been going through some difficult times with many things not working and failing when I need things to work the best. :-(

Recently the SermonIndex site was hacked and there was an fee involved with getting the server back and operational. Now recently my External HardDrive failed and I cant access any of the data. So I had to bring it into a shop to restore the data hopefully and already its costing me $60 at least. Please pray that the data is recovered and also pray that God would supply for the needs of this ministry and protect the hardware and tools involved with this website.

:eek: not sure what else can go wrong with hardware but we will see. I am ready for the storm but I pray the Lord keeps His hand on me and this ministry.

2004/5/21 15:15Profile
KeithLaMothe

Re: SermonIndex information lost and hardware problems!

Lord, give us what we need to serve You...

Quote:
not sure what else can go wrong with hardware but we will see.

As a Computer Science major, I can assure you that there's almost always something else that can go wrong with hardware. Particularly when you need it to work.

Nonetheless, God's sovereignty extends even to the operation of computers, though they seem at times most arbitrary devices.

2004/5/21 15:42Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: SermonIndex information lost and hardware problems!

Stupid compu...I mean, nice computer ;-)

You have my prayers brother.

2004/5/21 15:48Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
You have my prayers brother.

I haven't heard back from the data recovery people but I have a peace, even if all the data is lost I am moving on, praise God. The Lord is gracious and has His purposes in everything that happens. :-D Thank you everyone for your prayers, please continue to pray that they will give an honest price on the fixing of the drive.

2004/5/22 1:08Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thank you everyone for your prayers, please continue to pray that they will give an honest price on the fixing of the drive.

Just to update everyone today (monday) is a holiday in Canada so I will know God willing sometime on tuesday what the prognosis is of the Hard Drive, its going to cost me $60 for this intial scan and then he will quote me how much more it will cost for the fixing of the drive if need be. I already feel a peace about this and I praise God for allowing me to move on and re-do many things already. All pruning is better for the branch in the end. ;-)

2004/5/24 20:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy