Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Faith vs Fear

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Faith vs Fear

Friends
I posted a prayer request over the weekend and GOD proved himself once again faithful in my life. I ,again , want to thank everyone for their prayers in my family's time of need.Now I come to work and fears grip me about my daughter. I fear being away from her,I get the most horrific thoughts.If I am a christian, I know these thoughts will occur, but it says that perfect love drives out fear.How do I make this happen in my life to where I can just disregard any hurtful thoughts? I know I shouldnt even give these or any negative thoughts an ounce of my time.Should I pray more? Is there anyone out there who has a real good handle on negative thinking? If so,I could use some advice.
GOD Bless
John

2007/10/15 9:57Profile
psalm1

Re: Faith vs Fear

jamccor, As you go through your christian walk take note of the scripures you stood on and how God delivered you every single time.
Now you have tasted victory.And it is as if these scriptures "belong" to you.

Now there is still a higher level we are being brought into. Immovable-Unshakeable level of faith.
Eyesight is the big enemy here.This is where the eye of faith takes over.This is the realm of unlimited victory. My weak faith no longer hinders God.This is where we "pretend" like the word is true. In this reaalm we dont pray and go see if God answered.We pray and there is no way it wont happen.
it is the opposite of what we are operating in today.
We pray and hope God hears.Our answeres depend on Gods mercy.We dont move heaven or the obsticle because we are "unworthy askers" not men of faith that know how to move heaven.
We dont belive God when he says"whatso ever you allow on earth will be allowed in heaven".
God will give you this revelation as you seek him.
Another thing missing in christiandom is .....You have to have a clear understanding with the devil.If you becone a real man of faith the devil will stalk you.But God will show you what slewfoot really is. A liar and a coward.
To me bro. ....eternity is litterally laid before us and if we dont get a handle on the urgency of what we have been entrusted..........[these are the last days]

I mean look at this "that they without us might not be made complete" Do you realize what is going on?......IT IS UP TO US THE LAST DAYS SAINTS! WE ARE ENTRUSTED WITH THEFINAL "THINGS" OF HUMANITY AND THIS PLANET"" the patriarchs look to us for completion!
Can this possibly be squandered?
God help us

...David
ps......sorry i think i was preaching to myself

2007/10/15 11:19Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re: Faith vs Fear

I suggest binding. Binding a demon of fear or demons tempting you to fear. God did not give us a spirit of fear. So where does it come from? The enemy of the Most High. Faith in God can allow us to be freed from fear as well. Perhaps you may want to ask God for assurance concerning certain things. For example, assurance that your daughter will be safe and live for a number of yrs. Pray for God to protect her from sickness, disease, and death and loose angels; the servants of God upon her to guard her round about so that she is protected and safe from demons, etc. Loose angels so that they may bear her up lest she dash her foot upon a stone. I truely believe Gods' angels have helped protect me from sickness, I have prayed day after day for Gods' protection upon me concerning sickness; and God has graciously protected me. You can pray the same for your daughter.
If Jesus needed angels to strengthen Him then so do we. What did Jesus say? You receive not because you ask not; wow, what an amazing statement. I hope to ask for more. Are you with me? Peace be with you, Jaron

2007/10/17 17:53Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

I have my son and daughter pray by the bedside with me before I tuck them in. I always talk to them about Jesus, because I want them to understand the reality of my spiritual walk.I told them to never be afraid to pray in times of fear,sickness or anything. They are only 5 and 7 so I want to instill in them precious virtues while they are young.

2007/10/18 8:55Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

I wanted to add this. Since I got the scare this weekend about my daughter, I made a promise to come here on this website every morning, goto the prayers area and pray for as many people as I can before I start my day. I should have done thing much sooner in my life.

2007/10/18 8:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy