SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer For trip to Ohio....

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Indeed I out of it, My blood sugar have been high I can't think well. I had pump not working but I got in working again. I going to try to go on a walk later today. I have so much on my mind. I can't do anything. Please pray I will just be ablr to sit down and write. I be ablr to work through all God has taught me. Thank you so much. I need every prayer. It was a hard yet blessed trip. My health did very well on the trip. Praise to God. I am not one to rest when needed, But God made that I had to at times. I am feeling it now. I have many things to do, yet I don't where to start. It seems God is saying come and pray more. He saying I know to little about prayer. I am not as eager to be with Him as I should. God is changing my desire. My old ways. I am not coming the same. I am not going to live to live. I am want everyday to have reason all for his glory.
Thank you sister. These words are very kind and huge to me.
Much love
in Christ

2007/10/29 14:33Profile

Re:

Sis, I understand. I have kept in touch with what you've been up to or going through.

I was not physically "there" but I had fasted and prayed for the month prior to the week it started.
You remember from our posts back and forth on your "run" thread that we're in similar shape and that is why you were praying for me at the same time.
There are times that The Lord says to me - go to sleep in ME. There is a big difference between just going to bed to sleep and going to sleep IN HIM.

You may need that.

Whenever I've done that, HE has refreshed me in a way that no amount of "my doing" could have accomplished.
I'd wake with my head refreshed and organized in thought and with JOY and sometimes the dreams would be those that showed me what was breaking my heart and showing how it was affecting me - but whatever that He does during these times of sleeping IN Him - they've always been like a stay at the best Hospital.
I needed that at the end of last week and still could use one more such sleeps/rests.

The body only regenerates during sleep - in the natural. I pray for you at least one GOOD Sleeps IN Him.

His Love to you and thanks again!

2007/10/29 14:45
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Just wanted to say thanks for all your prayers everyone.

I know Gods grace was with me. Over all I did pretty well with my health.

in his love

charlene

2007/11/13 11:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy