SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Prayer Request

I will go to morrow morning to Norway, to "spy out the land". If any of my SI family feel a burden to pray for me on this trip i would be grateful, and my wife and kids also since they are not used to me being gone so long. Then i would be very grateful. If I still live and our Lord tarries ill update you all how the trip went monday evening.

until then may we rejoice in this great salvation we have! we are Gods children! what joy! another day under the great mercy with an opportunity to press on to wards perfection. Lets make the most out of it by his grace.

Your brother through the blood of God

Christian

2007/10/11 17:02Profile

Re: Prayer Request

Yes, definitely will be praying for you good brother.

Will be watching for a GOOD Report Monday.

Lord of Hosts Bless you Greatly.

Quote: "press on to wards perfection. Lets make the most out of it by his grace."

Amen :-D

2007/10/11 17:31

I will pray for you, brother Christian.

[i]Psalm 32:8
"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."
[/i]

2007/10/11 17:37
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Glory glory to God, I do pray that God will use this trip in amazing ways. I will pray for you brother and your family. That each one of your children will have a heart after Gods hearts. I do ask of God to do a wonderful work in you and your wife and bring you closer. May this trip draw you closer to God. A time to be still and hear his voice. How sweet to draw near for he draw to us. I will pray Brother, Thanks again for posting your daughters are on my hearts. I am praying for them daily.

In His love
charlene

" Be still and know I am God"

2007/10/11 21:48Profile

Quote:

hmmhmm wrote:
I will go to morrow morning to Norway, to "spy out the land". If any of my SI family feel a burden to pray for me on this trip i would be grateful, and my wife and kids also since they are not used to me being gone so long. Then i would be very grateful. If I still live and our Lord tarries ill update you all how the trip went monday evening.

until then may we rejoice in this great salvation we have! we are Gods children! what joy! another day under the great mercy with an opportunity to press on to wards perfection. Lets make the most out of it by his grace.

Your brother through the blood of God

Christian

[i]Bump...[/i]

2007/10/13 22:34
hmmhmm

Sweden

I have returned, and I have a good report, I want to thank those who took the time to mention me and my family before God..

And I had an amazing time, I think I have never seen Jesus as clearly as I have this last weekend, and God meet with me and I am not the same as before this weekend. One meeting with God will change everything. I am a very blessed man, glory to Jesus who has done this

Christian

2007/10/15 7:22Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

I rejoice with you, dear brother!

2007/10/15 7:48Profile

Re:

Praise God!

2007/10/15 9:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy