SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : America's Economy is Burning! ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rahman

America's Economy is Burning! ...

Shortly after 9/11 I was watching the umptenth re-run of the imploding twin towers when the Spirit said to me, "The idol of America's economy is destroyed" ... Instantly I knew what had transpired on 9/11 was symbolic of what is to come ... Like the World Trade Towers our American economy has been dealt a death blow, is on fire, burning and weakning at it's structure, and soon to collapse under it's own massive debt weight ... The terrorist struck us exactly where we "worship", including Christ Church ... It has never dawned on me so clearly that Church/Christianity has become a major billion dollar business, with false prophets, preachers, teachers and evangelist now CEO's, raking in huge profits ... How does God get the attention of the saved, unsaved and cause Revival to break out in America? ... He does so by toppling the one idol at whose feet we collectively worship ... Mammon.

By trade for the past 36 years I've been a draftsman, I work on computer now ... But at the beginning of 2003 the Lord began directing me towards an intense interest in Real Estate (which is another interesting story itself) and the Wall Street Journal, so that Fall I went to school towards obtaining my sales liscense ... At the beginning of 2004 I also started to get the message "deflation is coming", particularly in the Real Estate/housing sector ...

Did you know that Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac
(the largest holders of mortgage debt in America) hold 2 trillion dollars in debt to foreign loan institutions and investors? ... Did you know that the majority of our lendors/investors in our mortgage debt are Asian (particularly) Japanese and European? ... Did you know that the reason they buy our debt is because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are quasi governmental institutions, whom most investors believe to be backed by our federal government in case both these orginizations run into fiscal trouble? ... Did you know that in light of unethical practices taking place in our American corporations that last year Freddie Mac attempted to hide 1 billion dollars in assets from our federal Government? ... Did you know that the reason they did this is because the type business practices they're now involved in would have brought the SEC (Savings and Exchange Commission) down on them like a hammer ... Not only are they selling debt, which they're supposed to do, but are also holding in vast amounts for themselves (because it's so lucrative) blocks of the debt securities they're supposed to be selling ... To make this plainer if they were drug dealers, they've become users of their own product ... Did you know that the only reason there is so much mortgage loan money available is because both these institutions have stretched themselves far wider than they were ever supposed to (that's why they tried to hide the billion dollars in propfit, and that's why our Lord has ripped open the log) ... Did you know that prior to this discovery both institutions were exempt (via the fat cats in Congress) from any type govermental regulations and scrutiny ? ... Did you know that NOW Pres. Bush is pushing for all types of government regulations for both these entities, and making it clear to all that if Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac hits the skids our government will not be responsible for investment losses ... Did you know that the Presidents actions is slowing down investment in both these companies? ... Do you know that if other nations don't buy our debt, we'll eventually run out of money? ... The re-packaged mortgage securities that both these entities have been selling are looking far less promising to foriegn investors these days ... Then add into this our now political isolationism, the falling dollar against the Euro (antichrist currency), the rising fuel prices, a war that's costing us 5 billion dollars a month, our top heavy consumer debt (especially that leveraged against inflated housing value via home equity loans) ... and "deflation" will be an American economic implosion, a nightmare, just like the pan-caking of the twin towers ... Millions of Americans are about to lose it all ... There is soon coming a time that many will be wishing to again have, what we now don't even appreciate ... We worship at the feet of Mammon crying "More! More"! ... But because we have forgotten the one true God, He has decreed, "Less! ... Much less"!

Soon, and very soon (I believe) inflated housing values are gonna drop back to their true value, then below ... Meaning that a house supposedly valued now at 400K, will become half price ... This is but a segment of how such a negative economic adjustment will affect our nation.

Now as to the business of Christian City ... Deflation will mean less contributions, lower tithes, and in most cases no giving at all ... Deflation will cause TV evangelism, the Christian book and music industry, and all of the temple money changers to virtually disappear overnite ... And pastors with these mega churches won't be able to pay the mortgages .... These events in Christian City will seperate the Revivalist (wheat) from the great falling away (tares), and promote a vast harvest in America amongst the unsaved ...

American economic deflation = REVIVAL! ... Lord God your will be done in America, in Jesus name ... Amen

2004/5/20 8:50Profile
5nva

Re: America's Economy is Burning!!! ...

Sounds a lot like another example of what David Wilkerson has be warning and speaking about for years. God seems to be exposing it all little by little.

Mike

2004/5/20 8:59Profile
rookie

Re:

"Thus says the Lord: For three transgressions of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment, because they have despised the law of the Lord, and have not kept His commandments. Their lies lead them astray, lies which their fathers followed. But I will send a fire upon Judah, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem. Thus says the Lord; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment, because they sell the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of sandals. They pant after the dust of the earth which is on the head of the poor, and pervert the way of the humble. A man and his father go in to the same girl, to defile My holy name. They lie down by every altar on clothes taken in pledge, and drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god." Amos 2:4-8

If God did not spare Israel can He continue to not judge our nation? Awake you sleepy Christians, Awake!

In Christ
Jeff

2004/5/20 13:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy