SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello Kids

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
andrewjames

vermont

Hello Kids

I would like to say hi to all of the beloved on this site.
I found this site about year ago searching for leonard ravenhill mp3's. I was very excited to find this site.Kind of like a kid at christmas time.
I am 25 years of age, I have been commited to the Lord for the last 7 when Jesus spoke to my heart at a rock concert(while i was using drugs). I am married going on 3 years and i am currently in a transitional stage in my life after being part of a house church for the last 5 years.
So that's me
My goal is to bless the heart of the Father in my everyday life.

2004/5/20 7:45Profile
matthew

Re: Hello Kids

Brother Andrew,

Welcome seems strange to say (since youve known of the site for a year). Is it not wonderful that God is able to use technology in such a way as this!

matthew

2004/5/21 14:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I would like to say hi to all of the beloved on this site.

Brother Andrew, I pray you are set on fire by Ravenhill's messages. I am so glad the Lord led you here and I pray you have an open-mind to the passion for genuine revival on this site. God Bless you abundantly in your inner-man.

2004/5/21 15:21Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Well brother andrew come get you some, an enjoy Bro raven

2004/5/21 18:21Profile
moreofHim

Re: hi

Hi Andy

hope you are blessed by the fellowship and what ever else the Lord might lead you to. :-)

satisfied in Him alone, chanin

2004/5/21 18:26Profile
andrewjames

vermont

Re:

what a great welcome:)
i will try to be as open minded as I possibly can, as i have siad before in previous posts when one takes up a cause to fight for he has the possibility of getting his identity from that cause or movement.
I have grown up in charasmatic circles all my life(my parents are charasmatic catholics) but i am more than willing to listen to the other side in hopes that i find more of Him the one who it is all about anyways.
sorry about a lack of punctuation, english ain't one of my better subjects:)
thanks
andy

2004/5/21 23:57Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Hello Andrew

My name is James Dziya and I am form Africa. It would seem we have something in common. I too joined the site looking for Mr. Ravenhill’s sermons, but I found much more, I found fellowship. I was a little skeptical of “internet Christianity” at first but I remembered what Jesus said, “When two or more gather in my name, I will be in the midst”. And so in trying to enrich myself and my faith with sermons, I have learnt that faith is much more important. I think it was Ravenhill himself who said, “You cannot preach revival or sing it, but a Holy Ghost fire from the Father must come upon you!” I grant that these sermons do edify the soul and stir up the spirit within us but when this aspect of us is developed, it is important for us to use it for the glory of God and not to just enjoy it by ourselves in our nice homes. This was a hard lesson for me to learn perhaps that was not a stumbling block for you, but if anyone else can learn from my mistake the my infirmity of the spirit was for the ultimate glory of God, and nothing beats that. Hey who knows, you might find yourself preaching about this poor sod you read about on the internet. I hope to see more posts from you online, for now keep the faith and God bless you.

James

2004/5/28 19:17Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Welcome Andrew and you too James

Welcome to you both. Yes, this is a great place to grow in the Lord. I pray you both grow in the Lord and the fellowship encourages you to follow Jesus in all things.

2004/5/28 19:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy