Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Very serious car accident

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lastblast

Michigan

Very serious car accident

Dear brothers and sisters,

A brother in the Lord named Kelly was in a very serious car accident. I dont' have all the details yet, but I did hear that it does not look good.

Presently, He has custody of their two boys as he and his wife are separated. Kelly has been faithfully standing for the restoration of his marriage. Right now the police are trying to find family members. The only reason I know of his accident is the name of a pastor friend of mine was in Kelly's wallet and I was contacted.

Please pray for him.........and for his family.......... :-(

2007/10/8 12:09Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Very serious car accident

Please keep us posted sister

2007/10/8 15:16Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Very serious car accident

Praying...and spreading the request to others.

2007/10/8 15:25Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

Thank you so much brothers! :-)

The latest I have on Kelly is that it took several hours to extricate him from his vehicle, and as I said he is in critical condition. He has a cracked skull and there is bleeding in his brain. I don't know the extent of all his other injuries. I do know the docs are contemplating putting him into coma(they may have already done so). His wife and their two sons now know and are hopefully at his bedside or nearby.

Thanks again. I will keep you posted as I know.

2007/10/8 18:06Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

may God give peace to the family. May God get the glory from this. May this pain draw those around him to God. May he be their help and strong rock they will stand on. May their hope be in Christ. May rest in Christ knowing he works all things for good, for those he loves. Even when it seem hard. I will pray thanks
do keep us updated
charlene

2007/10/9 19:02Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

Thank you Charlene, I stand in agreement with you.

The latest news is that Kelly was moved from the trauma unit to Intensive Care. I am hoping that is a good sign.

2007/10/9 19:23Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Sad news.......

Thank you for any who prayed for Kelly. I haven't kept up with updates, so I'm sorry for that. Kelly was doing wonderfully. The doctors gave a good prognosis.

Today they took him into surgery to rebreak bones in his face which were healing improperly. I don't know what happened, but somehow his spinal cord was severed and he passed away early this afternoon. It comes as quite a shock to many. His father had just flown back home thinking Kelly would be ok, as did another friend of Kelly's from another state. It is all so very sad. Please pray for his family(and two boys as he was their primary care giver)........... :-(

Thank you...........

2007/10/18 23:19Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Sad news.......

Hi lastblast...

I'm sorry for this loss. Our prayers will be with the family.

:-(

2007/10/18 23:22Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will continue to pray for his family that they will find comfort in Jesus in the days and weeks ahead. I am so sorry for their loss.

God Bless
maryjane

2007/10/19 2:54Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

I am so sorry for your loss. I will also keep his family and children in my prayers.
John

2007/10/19 9:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy