SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Another Ban on Jesus in NC

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Another Ban on Jesus in NC

Fayetteville Officials Ban praying in the name of Jesus (Cumberland Co. NC)

[url=http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1898663/]WRAL -STORY HERE[/url]

There are a lot of quotes that I wanted to pull from the article but for the sake of time you'll just have to read it,

2007/10/8 9:26Profile

Re: Another Ban on Jesus in NC

America is becoming more and more stupid everyday. What utter foolishness, it's totally nonsensical.

Quote:
We pray to the One up above.

Who is that? LORD Jesus, Allah, Buddha, who? I mean how stupid can you be. And it's not even based upon ethics, it's based upon not being sued by those who are offended by the name of Jesus, it's all about money.

Unbelievable!! :-?

2007/10/8 10:54

Re:

This is total ignorance because the county council of Transylvania County, NC was just challenged by the ACLU about opening their meetings with prayer in Jesus' name... and several Christian law firms who deal in Constitutional Law came in and helped the county coucil write up their procedures to help protect them. What they came up with has been tried at the Supreme Court level, and it is ironclad.

The result: The county council of Transylvania County still opens their meetings with prayer in Jesus' name... legally, and protected by the Constitution.

So these city council people down there on the other side of the state are ignorant fools, and could learn a lesson from us dumb hillbillies up here in the mountains.

Krispy

2007/10/8 11:45
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
So these city council people down there on the other side of the state are ignorant fools, and could learn a lesson from us dumb hillbillies up here in the mountains.
Krispy

More like 'willingly ignorant' for these wise ol' serpents.
The spirit of anti-christ manifests again.
I think the Transylvania case has been mentioned but just ignored

& In my lowlander defense I did get my learnin' from up in the Hills :-P

2007/10/8 12:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy