SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Feedback on the Ralph Sexton Jr revival sermon

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
consecrateme

Texas

Re: Feedback on the Ralph Sexton Jr revival sermon

Yes, I agree with you brother.
The simplicity of the gospel yet the awesome power of God at work within the hearts of people.

2007/10/5 12:15Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Krispy,
I enjoyed listening to this sermon..that fellow can really preach!

But I have one nagging question - and I hope it is not misunderstood.... :-o My question is: has the revival he speaks about been documented by others?

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2007/10/5 21:16Profile
notmyown

Re:

Enjoyed this sermon greatly. Lovely to hear such 'simple' revival. like others said. no big names or fancy techniques. Just God showing up in revival power causing repentance and getting right with a Holy God.

Recommended

2007/10/11 14:56Profile

Re:

Quote:
But I have one nagging question - and I hope it is not misunderstood.... My question is: has the revival he speaks about been documented by others?

I guess my question would be... why does a revival need to be "documented"? And by whom?

The Cane Creek revival was well documented by the national media, as well as the local media here. I saw it with my own eyes because I went to one of the nights... 2 months after the 2 week revival started. Also, the community in that area has changed. I have had people tell me that the high school has expolded with believers, and that Bible clubs have began and are growing exponentially.

I've met Ralp Sexton on several occasions, and I know many folks who attend Trinity Baptist Church. I'm a witness to this revival.

What documentation do you need?

Krispy

2007/10/11 15:03
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re:

He has another good revival message on SI titled,
"Rekindling Holy Fire"

2007/10/11 15:04Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Brother Sexton also makes mention of two other remarkable conversions from this outpouring of God in his message; [url=http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID13621.mp3]"There is Wrath"[/url] , The story of the Little Girl with 5 pennies was too much for words...

2007/10/15 9:26Profile

Re:

Quote:

ravenmolehil wrote:
Brother Sexton also makes mention of two other remarkable conversions from this outpouring of God in his message; [url=http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID13621.mp3]"There is Wrath"[/url] , The story of the Little Girl with 5 pennies was too much for words...

Thank you for pointing out this message! It definitely ties together with the original message posted by Krispy and gives more background on the salvation of Mrs. Barnett and how God used that little girl to keep the meetings going so that Mrs. Barnett and the little girl's mother could be saved, and probably many others.

My heart is so stirred at these testimonies of God's powerful working in the lives of men and women! It has encouraged me to keep praying and believing God to work in the area where I live. He is able!

2007/10/17 15:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy