SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : HELP

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougkristen

HELP

I hope this got your attention... :-o

Actually I am looking to the community on SI that might be interested in helping me with a web project. I am not looking for much help, just direction actually... and maybe some help with
a basic web site. ( learning web development )

I would like to get a web site online called

ExhortOneAnother.com, which I own the domain.

It's a vision I have similar to this forum where Christians can "exhort one another daily...: Heb. 3:13, and to live for Christ Biblically and Radically while the western church sinks deeper and deeper and persecution rises against the church at the same time. This would also be a site to promote SI and other revival sites on the net as well.

Also this site and email list might be a place where people can share news info., persecution in the American Church, articles that can help inform the body of Christ of the trends in the church that are affecting the Body of Christ and where we are going. This is still a work in progress, but this is the general idea so far.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exhortoneanother/

If you have a desire to help, please write me on the forum. Thank you.

Grace,
Doug

2004/5/19 13:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: HELP

Quote:
It's a vision I have similar to this forum where Christians can "exhort one another daily...: Heb. 3:13, and to live for Christ Biblically and Radically while the western church sinks deeper and deeper and persecution rises against the church at the same time. This would also be a site to promote SI and other revival sites on the net as well.

Brother Doug, I think thats a great idea. Would there be any different focus's on your site compared to sermonindex? I am just saying this because most successful websites cover a niche area that others dont and thats why they are successful. I would recommend www.pjlhosting.com as a Chrisitan host, he has offered a oneplan which is an annual fee and is very cheap for that price, I believe you can transfer the domain to him easily. There are tools to install forums instantly on that site so therefore it really works well. I would suggest you use this model rather than yahoo, there are way to many ads and other distractions, plus people have to have an yahoo account.

Having a good logo is key and specific resource and features layed plainly out. I suggest for you to check this out: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=29&6]OpenSource Development[/url] - you could get the articles script and hopefully some of the sermons on your site. I will be posting scripts for Christian webmasters as they come out. 8-)

2004/5/19 16:17Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy