Discussion Forum : General Topics : REVIVAL CONFERENCE PRAYERS - CALL IN TODAY

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 REVIVAL CONFERENCE PRAYERS - CALL IN TODAY

Saints,

I want to get a entry for the podcast with a compilation of prayers for revival. I know "many" saints here have a burdened heart for revival. If you feel led call in to this number: 1-888-224-6123 (which goes directly to voicemail) and leave a 1-3 minute prayer for revival. This is not showmanship or praying "on the street corner" but simply sharing our hearts to God for revival.

A similar thing is happening at heart cry for revival where they have a "live" call in prayer line for revival:
http://www.seekinghim.com/nationalprayermeeting/index.php

The church needs to get on its knees before God in prayer and plead for revival. If you have this burden do call and leave a prayer.

[b]CALL TODAY: 1-888-224-6123[/b] - leave a 1-3 MINUTE voicemail message prayer for revival.

[i]this is anonymous and there is no need to leave your name.[/i]

2007/10/3 11:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: REVIVAL CONFERENCE PRAYERS - CALL IN TODAY

thank you to those that have called already. May we lift our many voices out to God to cry out for Him to come and rend the heavens and come down.

2007/10/3 12:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints, keep phoning and sending these in.

2007/10/3 15:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

You can still call in and leave your prayer for revival and awakening in this land:

[b]CALL TODAY: 1-888-224-6123[/b] - leave a 1-3 MINUTE voicemail message prayer for revival.

[i]this is anonymous and there is no need to leave your name.[/i]

2007/10/4 18:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg - I pray the saints are taking this to heart - for a prayer calling has gone out and I believe this call is from God himself. Many cry for Revival - let us be a part and shed our tears and prayers for Revival and come into agreement together.

I do not think this is just coinscience that this prayer call has gone out at this exact time right now! for all three mega TV christian stations and on calling out for pledges of money to keep much of what is herisy on the airways - and here is a humble request for Prayer for Revival? - I choose Prayer for these pastors to be revived - shaken and challenged and to leave transformed into the likeness of Christ and His gospel, Amen

Amen its a time to raise our voices and make the need known that the church needs revival. Will you be burdened today?

2007/10/5 19:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy