SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I am so happy that Jesus is my Peace!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wordsoflife

I am so happy that Jesus is my Peace!

Hi everyone;
Today, I can say that I am so happy that Jesus is my Peace. I was just sitting here thinking about my life and how much peace that I have. I don't say this to say that I am perfect, because I am not. My Bible tells me that all have sin and fall short of theGlory of God (Romans 3:23).
I give the Lord Glory and Honour for being my peace through times of trials throughout my Christian walk. I know what it is like to be torn inwardly...it's so miserable.
Praise the Lord that I am no longer full of thoughts of douts and fear, but peace that passes all understanding...peace that causes me to rest at night....peace that causes me to rejoice even when I don't feel like it.
Today, I am so happy that Jesus is my Peace and in Him I have Peace in every area of my life! I am so glad that I don't have to go by how i feel, because it's not about what I feel, but who jesus is and who I am in Him!
Being happy that jesus is my Peace is so wonderful and I won't trade it for anything this world has to offer!
I pray that someone will be encourage by reading this post.
Be Bless
Ruth

2007/10/2 15:27Profile
heartablaze

Re: I am so happy that Jesus is my Peace!

Wordsoflife, by yourself, yes, you are a sinner prone to sinning, but if the Holy Spirit is dwelling within you, then you can be free of sin! If you lean on him, there will always be a way out of temptation. It is because of your leaning on his spirit that this can happen. Don't think that you must continue to sin so that grace may abound; we are [b]dead[/b] to sin if we are alive in God. (Romans 6:1-2,11-18) God did not save us to sin more! If we do sin, we can repent, but sister, we need not sin.
Praise God that doubts do not reign in you; but don't be doubtful about this any longer. To live in God is truly in God. I thank him that through him we who follow him can be free from sin here and now.

2007/10/4 13:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy