SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : REVIVAL is not coming to this Nation unless?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 REVIVAL is not coming to this Nation unless?

I ran across this short post in another forum and thought I would share:

Revival is not coming to this nation until there is a destruction to Materialism. and GREED that prevails here in this Nation. In the churches there is NO teaching going on about being SOLD OUT TO GOD just a Buffet Line just pick out what tastes good to you spiritually. This is very SAD to say for the most part that is what is taking place in this Nation of ours. WE say that we are a Christians nation that was founded on GOD, I don't think that the way it is any more. WE will let a Muslim President that is bent on destroying us an Israel in our Collage to speak to the future leaders of this nation, But GOD forbid if a Christian Pastor, Evangelist, speak they wouldn't let them speak and have the ACLU on their case. Trying to put sham on them.

Our Heavenly father is not going to let this happen much longer. He didn't let the time that Noah was in to continue for much longer.
Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

It sure seems that is also speaking of todays life here upon this earth.
But there was a man name Noah that God found grace with. Noah was just and walked with God daily.
Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

God is wanting that today with man, being able to walk with Him in the daily walk being devoted to Him. Doing what ever God told Him to d. When Noah was building the Ark for the saving of His family and animals from the coming Judgment that was on its way from God. He keep focused on GOD and never took any short cuts to speed up the process of the Construction.
We have to Make GOD the center of our lives consecrated to Him making Jesus the LORD over our lives, letting God's Word rule over us all of the time or we will in the coming times ahead be sucked into the Judgment that is coming to this Nation.

From: Revivalfire His Bondservant Forever In Christ Jesus \0/

2007/10/1 14:37Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: REVIVAL is not coming to this Nation unless?

It seems again these things are coming over alive. I am seeing their is only thing we must do right now, That is cry out to God. In humble and confessing hearts, and turn from our ways. OUr loves. Does this not brake our heartS?

Charlene

2007/10/17 0:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy