SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : heart aches for revival meeting

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

heart aches for revival meeting

I so wish i could make it to the revival conference not just because of the revival conference but to be able to sit before some fathers of the faith. My heart aches that i am unable to fellowship with these Kinds of spiritual men and women that can show the good fruit of their ministry through out their lives. Through reading about the conference i personally feel this is a great time for God to be truely praised in a congregated sitting. When you people go to this conference, soak up as much wisdom as you can and know that you are blessed to be able to witness in the flesh and spirit these things. Sadly We Don't see these things in Australia. i most definatley will seek audio and video of the event but it's not the same as in person. Be blessed that God has has opened the door to you through his servants. :-)

2007/9/28 3:29Profile
nrlcharlie

Brisbane Australia

Re: heart aches for revival meeting

I wish i could as well.

Just too far at the moment though im sure it will be amazing.

(its just too far to walk from Qld Australia !!!)

I will check out the audio files though as soon as they're available.

Bless you SI yyou have been a great blessing to my life and many others im sure.

2007/9/28 3:48Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I so wish i could make it to the revival conference not just because of the revival conference but to be able to sit before some fathers of the faith. My heart aches that i am unable to fellowship with these Kinds of spiritual men and women that can show the good fruit of their ministry through out their lives.

Amen dear brother,

All the audio and video of the conference will be available afterwards and I am not sure if you can tune into some of the sessions of the conference with the live webcast at: www.christian.tv that would be great!!

Please do pray for a moving of God's Spirit in our midst and for God to move in a mighty way in revival.

2007/9/28 12:48Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re: my prayer

I will pray for those that Go to the conference but i will pray for an inward revival. i pray that the holy spirit will break out revival inside every spirit that attends the meeting. a measure of faith be added to those that know the lord and a boldness in God that will break every strong hold in your lives that holds back the work of God. I pray that the pure living water of Gods word will over flow from your mouths into the streets and into the Darkest reaches of America touching those that seem untouchable. I pray that God will make hearts strong with zeal to pray and seek his face.I pray that God will prepare his prayer warriors to pray hard now for those that are attending the meeting. Let only GOd be truely praised because he is God for it is our God that sits on the thrown and judges our heart and i pray that he will see hearts in this meeting that are a sweet smelling incence.
Let the revival be focused on the inward man not the outward man. let the fruit from this meeting grow strong and good so that the seeds may be planted through out the world, let the world testify that the earth shook that day with the power of God.

i pray lord that the words i have said, if they are of you then let them live if they are not then break them to nothing

2007/9/28 19:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy