SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Conference notification

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Bramwell

Conference notification

Dear Friends,
I live in Wales, Great Britain, and I am going to the conference, (D.V.)
When I first heard of this conference, my heart leapt within me, for I knew this was of the Lord. I and others are praying that the Lord will come down in power at Canton, have His way in all our lives, and light a fire that will spread round the world. All things are possible to the one who has faith. Believe and pray with me.

2007/9/27 17:37Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Conference notification

Hi Bramwell...

I am praying. I hope to see you there!

:-)

2007/9/27 20:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I live in Wales, Great Britain, and I am going to the conference, (D.V.)
When I first heard of this conference, my heart leapt within me, for I knew this was of the Lord. I and others are praying that the Lord will come down in power at Canton, have His way in all our lives, and light a fire that will spread round the world. All things are possible to the one who has faith. Believe and pray with me.

Dear Brother,

I look forward to meet you there, may God truly meet with us [b]in power[/b] in Canton. I have been praying much for the city of "canton" itself. May God move.

[img]http://www.pardoned.net/revival/button_register2.gif[/img]

There is no cost to attend the conference but it is asked that you pre-register at: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com to secure a seat for the event.

2007/9/27 20:45Profile
vico

Re: Conference notification

Quote:
I and others are praying that the Lord will come down in power at Canton, have His way in all our lives, and light a fire that will spread round the world. All things are possible to the one who has faith. Believe and pray with me.

Amen! Jesus said, "Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?" John 11:40

In this particular passage, the manifestation of the glory of God was at the cost of the life of a man. It was necessary for Lazarus to die before Christ's glory would be revealed in raising Him from the dead.

May we lay down our lives that He might take them up. Let us die that the glory of God might be revealed.

Amen brother, let us pray.

*editfication* I'm excited when i think of meeting many of you brethren there! I'd just love to pray with some of you. God be with you till then!

2007/9/28 19:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy