SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Mark of the Beast - A Very Good Expose on the Recent Advent of the Implantable RFID Microchip

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Brother, if you're a maverick, than I know an awful lot of them. See a lot of them in the Bible too.
It does say "forsake not the fellowshipping of yourself together, especially as you see That Day approaching" - but that's what you are doing Here - this type of hanging out with Christians is "fellowship".
I've gotten more out of forums than I have from Churches. I have a decent Church to attend, but I don't know how much longer it will stay that way. Apostasy is falling like a monsoon from every direction I hear from.

Hey, I wanted to tell you - the first time I went to the Hospital a few years back, they rolled in a computer and the attendant asked me my S.S.# and I looked at the screen as she typed it in and up came my mother's maiden name - my father's name and when she saw that I was watching, she moved the thing - it was on wheels.

Imagine that and that was about 3 or 4 years ago.
Like reading 1984 sometimes - or beyond.

Thanks for the verses. I copied them. All good points you brought up and I fully agree.
Oh, and I'm your sister btw, but who cares about that. In heaven we'll be like the Angels.
The brothers are still called The Bride of Christ. Guess I've gotten screwy on not seeing things like some. Maybe too many trips to that hospital. I stay clear of that place now - they were going to do emergency surgery and yank out my gallbladder a year ago and the Lord said NO, so strong in my spirit, so I left the Hospital AMO and sure enough - all my blood work came back normal. Even my Christian Missionary Dr. was shocked. GOD is GOOD.
Thanks Brother. Keep up the good discerning the times work.

2007/10/5 4:20

Re:

HE_Reigns said

Quote:
I've gotten more out of forums than I have from Churches. I have a decent Church to attend, but I don't know how much longer it will stay that way. Apostasy is falling like a monsoon from every direction I hear from.

Monsoon indeed...

"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood." (REV 12:15)

Quote:
Hey, I wanted to tell you - the first time I went to the Hospital a few years back, they rolled in a computer and the attendant asked me my S.S.# and I looked at the screen as she typed it in and up came my mother's maiden name - my father's name and when she saw that I was watching, she moved the thing - it was on wheels.

I heard a rumor that if there was ever a crackdown on the "wacky Christian fundamentalists", it would occur on a Christian holiday... Having all one's familial info in a national database would sure help the authorities round up the whole Bible-thumping family in one fell Thanksgiving Turkey-like swoop, eh?

2007/10/6 4:42

Re:

I don't know 'when' Brother Corey, but I know it 'will' be during a National Emergency during Martial Law. That's all I know for sure.

The Executive Orders say, Martial Law can be called for ANY reason deemed by the White House. It could be for an economic crash - release of biologicals - bird-flu (ha) - another "terrorist" attack - actual attacks or whatever.
Just keep your ears open, because God always warns His Own at least a day in advance.
I [b]know[/b] [u]HE[/u] is Faithful and will give us time to pray in peace just before we go or are picked up or picked off.

"[u]Great is Thy Faithfulness![/u]"

Thanks for the dialogue.

2007/10/7 13:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy