SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Mark of the Beast - A Very Good Expose on the Recent Advent of the Implantable RFID Microchip

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread









 Mark of the Beast - A Very Good Expose on the Recent Advent of the Implantable RFID Microchip

[url=http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/dec/article233.html]Verichip - The Mark of the Beast?[/url]

Unfortunately, I am unable to post the article here due to copyright infringement.

The article is very thorough. I highly recommend it.

 2007/9/26 19:07
ginnyrose
Member



Joined: 2004/7/7
Posts: 7474
Mississippi

 Re: Mark of the Beast - A Very Good Expose on the Recent Advent of the Implantable RF

This article reminded me of what a friend of ours told us.

His son works for a phone company. He said all of our conversations done via cell phones are recorded in Jackson, MS (I live in MS) and can be retrieved!

Now you have a good day!

ginnyrose


_________________
Sandra Miller

 2007/9/27 0:31Profile
sermonindex
Moderator



Joined: 2002/12/11
Posts: 37399
"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:


A microchip is injected between the dog's [b]edit: [humans][/b] shoulder blades.

In a unmoral age the government is trying to use super technology to ensure safety but that dangerous part is that we are in a highly unmoral age which means that the government itself suffers from that ailment. So it is asked how well can you trust the morality and decisions of government in a age of high unmorality and lewdness.


_________________
SI Moderator - Greg Gordon

 2007/9/27 0:47Profile









 Re:

Greg said,

Quote:
In a unmoral age the government is trying to use super technology to ensure safety but that dangerous part is that we are in a highly unmoral age which means that the government itself suffers from that ailment. So it is asked how well can you trust the morality and decisions of government in a age of high unmorality and lewdness.



Benjamin Franklin said, "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

God said, "I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage..." (EXO 20:2)

'Tis a pity Christendom is clamboring to get back into Egypt.

 2007/9/27 5:21









 Re: Mark of the Beast - A Very Good Expose on the Recent Advent of the Implantable RF

Have appreciated these posts very much.
Brothers, I have a question that's been going through my mind for a few years.
When the talk of a biological attack was being discussed most among the Agencies, it was said that there may come a point of forced vaccinations.

There were "mock drills" where people "drove through" to get their flu shot and also with school children, but they were given a jelly bean. They spoke of packing the people into stadiums and doing the shots there.
Also, in the post offices, there are boxes that read, "for emergency use only". We were told they were some "form" we'd have to fill out, in the event of a national emergency.

I suppose my question would be, what do you think the odds are of 'a' chip being in mandatory vaccinations?
I really don't know - that is why I've asked.

I know "the mark" is something one accepts in order to continue to buy and sell - but they would know that Christians KNOW that - so I'm in doubt that they'll announce it like - "Come get your chip or you won't be able to "buy or sell" again."
Do you see what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that's why God said, to "come out from among them" -- in other words -- to get out of leaning on the world's "systems" - dependence wise Now - so that you're prepared with the discernment to "compute the number" and how the "mark" will be implemented. Just pondering *how* it could be implemented.
Thank you for any thoughts you may have!

 2007/10/4 21:12









 Re: Mark of the Beast - A Very Good Expose on the Recent Advent of the Implantable RF

So the mark is a micro chip? Is Nero Caesar going to arise from the dead to fulfill this prophecy?

 2007/10/4 21:45









 Re:

He_Reigns asked

Quote:
I know "the mark" is something one accepts in order to continue to buy and sell - but they would know that Christians KNOW that - so I'm in doubt that they'll announce it like - "Come get your chip or you won't be able to "buy or sell" again."
Do you see what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that's why God said, to "come out from among them" -- in other words -- to get out of leaning on the world's "systems" - dependence wise Now - so that you're prepared with the discernment to "compute the number" and how the "mark" will be implemented. Just pondering *how* it could be implemented.



Some interesting facts about 666...

Solomon collected 666 talents of gold in one year.

1. This is the only place in the Bible except for Revelation where it appears.

2. It has do with money, gold, or both.

3. It is connected to Solomon, who was not only the greatest King of Israel, but also the greatest apostate. No god fearing man in history has been blessed with more material and spiritual treasures than Solomon. No man fell from grace like Solomon.

666 can be seen on your everyday barcode - if you know how to look. Google "666 barcode" and see what I mean. Considering most of us have barcodes on our driver's license, it's already possible we have a "number as a name".

666 could be a sum of currency: 500+100+50+10=5+1=666.

And, since 666 is connected with Solomon and his gold, the Mark, whatever it turns out to be, may turn out to be a response to the debasement of paper currencies - a worldwide economic shakedown, so revolutionary in proportion, that all the nations agree that "no money shall be made of anything but gold". An universal database is set up where "gold credits" are transferred from one's account to another by electronic means... every citizen is issued a mark, tattoo, microchip, whatever, to access their gold account...

But don't take my word for it. I could be wrong. Search the scriptures.

 2007/10/4 22:46









 Re:

Quote:
So the mark is a micro chip? Is Nero Caesar going to arise from the dead to fulfill this prophecy?



Did Nero publicly claim to be a Christian?

Because the one who's coming has "two horns like a lamb".

My friend, you won't find a wolf under that innocently soft pure white coat he wears... you'll find the Dragon...

 2007/10/4 22:53









 Re:

Thanks brother Corey. I didn't know about the Solomon number. That's amazing. Do you know where that verse is? I suppose I could search but it depends how it's written out. Number amounts are written differently in different Scriptures.
The amazing part is that the connection with Solomon and the occultists is strong. Not that he had anything to do with what they claim, but they feel that they are going to build Solomon's temple and it revolves around him and David's throne. Makes sense brother.
I know we're going to go cashless. I had a bank tell me that back in '98. But I'm just trying to figure how they'll pull this off.
I do agree it is the chip, because I saw on TV, an ad for it being used in a Grocery Store. And heard it on the foreign News one night - but so many people know about those verses about "won't be able to buy or sell without it" - it just makes me wonder, how straight forward will they be when the time comes.
I know people who aren't even saved who say they won't take a chip.
Well, we'll just have to watch and see how it's done.
Christians that I know have been feeling the Lord to be individually telling them to let go of everything they hold on to - within their hearts especially.
Like possessions - right down to loved ones.
Seems He's preparing a people to go through some mess and to not be tied by the things of this world at all. Only that which would be in Heaven - because all else will be shaken and stripped from most.
Preparing their hearts and giving them chances to get right with people they weren't quite right with and ideas like that. It's actually something to behold - but on the other side of the coin, the others are getting further and further from the real thing.
Christians are getting nastier to each other and dividing over little things - instead of letting the world see that we're His disciples by our love.

I don't know brother - I just appreciated this thread and your reply.

About the numbers, I heard it'll be our S.S. # and zip code and birthdate. Who's knows, but we'll find out soon enough. And as you said, the data bank on each person will be encapsulated within that chip or by scanning it.
Even at my Dr., he uses a handheld palm sized thing to computer type in my prescription to my drug store's computer.
Isn't it fun living in these days? :-?

Thanks brother. See you Then.

 2007/10/4 23:38









 Re:

HE_Reigns asked

Quote:
I didn't know about the Solomon number. That's amazing. Do you know where that verse is?



"Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold." (I KINGS 10:14)

"Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold." (II CHRON 9:13)

Quote:
The amazing part is that the connection with Solomon and the occultists is strong. Not that he had anything to do with what they claim, but they feel that they are going to build Solomon's temple and it revolves around him and David's throne. Makes sense brother.



The so-called Star of David on the Israeli flag is also called "Solomon's Seal" or "Seal of Solomon" by occultists. The seal is made of six triangles made up (of course) by three lines a piece - 18 lines. 6+6+6...

Quote:
I know we're going to go cashless. I had a bank tell me that back in '98. But I'm just trying to figure how they'll pull this off.



Perhaps some "terrorists" will infect paper money with a deadly virus... Or, more likely, there could be a huge collapse in the value of paper dollars.

I suppose we'll know the hows when (and if) it happens (in our lifetime).

Quote:
I do agree it is the chip, because I saw on TV, an ad for it being used in a Grocery Store. And heard it on the foreign News one night - but so many people know about those verses about "won't be able to buy or sell without it" - it just makes me wonder, how straight forward will they be when the time comes.
I know people who aren't even saved who say they won't take a chip.



Brother, I've had professing Christians tell me they'd take the chip - just so long as it didn't obviously say "666" on it, or they didn't need to worship a Nebuchadnezzor-like idol...

Scary, isn't it?

Quote:
Christians that I know have been feeling the Lord to be individually telling them to let go of everything they hold on to - within their hearts especially.
Like possessions - right down to loved ones.
Seems He's preparing a people to go through some mess and to not be tied by the things of this world at all. Only that which would be in Heaven - because all else will be shaken and stripped from most.
Preparing their hearts and giving them chances to get right with people they weren't quite right with and ideas like that. It's actually something to behold -



Amen to that! The Lord told us to not so much as look back (let alone run home for our jacket) when "the abomination of desolation", whatever it is, appears.

And an emphatic "yes!" to redeeming the time by repenting and making what amends we can (but not necessarily just because of our present fears, but also because of the hammer that might drop on one's head as he walks by a construction site - the Day of the Lord can come at any moment).

Quote:
but on the other side of the coin, the others are getting further and further from the real thing.
Christians are getting nastier to each other and dividing over little things - instead of letting the world see that we're His disciples by our love.



Brother, I just watched "Jesus Camp". You need to watch it to get a feel how that dirty pig, the dragon, has already clothed himself in sheep's wool.

As to division - I'd rather be unequally yoked with unbelievers than be unequally yoked with the hypocrites. The heathen are more apt to see the deceptions in the church than most professing Christians. Jesus came to divide the wheat from the chaff.... the gold from the sludge... These processes divide.

I understand our desire for unity. But I'm also coming to understand Jesus' desire for purity. He's going to continue beating the husks and heating the alloys until he gets the product He desires.

"Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." (REV 18:4)

One man comes to the Lord at a time. Alone. He and the Lord walk the narrow road together.

The multitude walk together down the broad way to destruction.

Gold is valuable not only because of its beauty, but also because it is rare.

Lead is worth little in comparison because it is neither beautiful nor rare. It also poisons the mind and body over time...

I hope you're reading my mail.

Many have accused me of sinning by "forsaking the assembly" (HEB 10:25), and I'm called a "maverick" by some here on the forums... If they're right, this is the least of my sins.

 2007/10/5 3:38





©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy