SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Testifying...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Testifying...

Even tho I am trying to not be involved in this forum at the moment... a self imposed hiatus... I have to testify that God is so good to me. In the last two weeks He has rained down so many blessings on my wife and I that I can not describe how thrilled my heart is.

I'm not going to take the time to give the details, but suffice it to say that obedience to Him always results in His blessings. Sometimes they are spiritual blessings, sometimes material, sometimes even both... which is what has been happening to us.

This is not some kind of WOF "sow a seed to get blessed" kinda thing. As far as I know we really havent been doing anything different, other than pressing in more and seeking His face.

I would encourage everyone reading this that to obey is much better than sacrifice. Dont seek the blessings, seek Him, and He will add the rest. He knows how to give good gifts, and has an infinite number of ways to remind us of His love... tangible ways.

I turned 40 this past Saturday, and I guess God decided that was a good time to turn things up a notch! LOL

What a great God I serve.

Even tho I am taking a break, I just needed to share that with my family here at SI.

Krispy

PS... I was a bit frustrated that I couldnt get to the revival conference... but one of the blessings confirmed for me that it wasnt what God had in mind for me that week. Something else has come into play that has me tied up during the conference. Something I'm quite excited about. It's all about Him...

2007/9/25 11:59
running2win

Bowmansville Penssylvania USA

Re: Testifying...

Rejoicing with you brother!

2007/9/25 12:19Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Praise God!!

And happy birthday Brother Krispy!!

Danielle

2007/9/25 13:32Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Praise God brother! isn't he good! I recently have gotten blessing above blessings, many prayers was answered for me this past weekend. And I have been rejoicing and stunned by his greatness and goodness

I am very glad for that you seem to move "out into new depths" with the Lord.

and may I say also happy birthday brother :-)

Maybe you will experience something similar to Moses, Now he will begin to teaching you for 40 years brother ;-)

2007/9/25 13:47Profile

Re:

Yea, I am trusting that my latter days will be better than my former...

I still feel 18, just have more stiffness in my bones early in the morning. But I'll take sore joints at 40 over the hangovers I had in my 20's anyday!

Krispy

2007/9/25 14:40
Rahman

Bro krisp you wrote;
"Even tho I am trying to not be involved in this forum at the moment... a self imposed hiatus... "

--- [b]Hiatus:[/b] a: an interruption in time or continuity : break; especially : a period when something (as a program or activity) is suspended or interrupted ...

If you keep on posting it can't be a "hiatus" ... But face it bro ... You can't stay away ... You're addicted to S.I. :-P ---

Bro Krisp you wrote;
"I'm not going to take the time to give the details, but suffice it to say that obedience to Him always results in His blessings. Sometimes they are spiritual blessings, sometimes material, sometimes even both... which is what has been happening to us.

I would encourage everyone reading this that to obey is much better than sacrifice. Dont seek the blessings, seek Him, and He will add the rest. He knows how to give good gifts, and has an infinite number of ways to remind us of His love... tangible ways.

I turned 40 this past Saturday, and I guess God decided that was a good time to turn things up a notch! LOL

What a great God I serve."

--- i'm praising God with you bro, but have to admit in reading your testimony Job instantly popped into my mind ... This is not just because of you bro, but is the same thing that happens to me whenever our Lord shines His blessing on me and i'm jumpin' around in "Thank You Jesus"! ... "Thank You Jesus"! ... Inversely i'll begin to wonder to myself, as Paul was actually able to do in all his perils, if i'd still be full of such praise if, like Job, i found myself sitting around in sack cloth and ashes, full of boils, for our Lord's sake ... i cringe at such an imagination, but acknowledge that to be able to do so would be the real testimony ...

i know i'm a kill-joy, i know i think weird, as i'm often told :-D , but lately i've been on a real mission in asking myself (and others) some really tough questions in the Faith, because i believe our faith is about to be sorely tested in ways we far to soft Yanks are not ready for ... i often wonder how saints in other lands with anti-Christian governments, etc., some starving, remain faithful to God, and pray i'll have that same kind of resolve if He purposes for me to be tested of such ...

Bro krisp you wrote;
"It's all about Him..."

---Amen ... i think that's primarily what we saints, particularly here in the good ole U.S.A. have forgotten ... He "saved" us to His purposes, not the other way round ...

[b]Phil.4[/b]
[11] Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
[12] I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Happy Birthday in our Lord and Faith bro Krisp, and may Holy Spirit enable us to say "What a great God I serve" no matter what! ---

2007/9/25 15:02Profile

Re:

Wow, Krispy, I'm old enough to be your mother!

What a thought :knockedout: :-P

Praise the Lord for what He's doing in your lives.

Happy Birthday indeed!

Love in Him

Jeannette

2007/9/25 18:22

Re:

Thanks for the testimony, Krispy, all glory be to the Lord! His faithfulness is amazing...He knows just what we need when we need it.

Happy birthday! I'm so glad you're a part of SI...thanks for your edifying imput on so many different topics.

God be with you as you seek Him during this time.

~Joy

2007/9/25 18:38

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy