SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival Conference Traveling (motels and driving)...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Revival Conference Traveling (motels and driving)...

Saints,

If you are driving to the revival conference (www.revivalconference.com) and or staying at a motel in the canton, ohio area, then post your details here ie the city you are driving from, etc. It would be great to see people "share" rides and motels on this thread. I know there are some brothers that are already sharing motels and drives to the conference.

hotels and motels in canton, ohio:
http://cantonstarkcvb.travelhero.com/allprops.cfm?aid=1381

2007/9/24 1:19Profile
Search_Me

Re: Revival Conference Traveling (motels and driving)...

i wish i could go to this but i am not able to. are the meetings going to be recorded?

2007/9/24 1:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
i wish i could go to this but i am not able to. are the meetings going to be recorded?

Yes. All the meetings will be recorded in audio and video and available [i]after[/i] the event on www.revivalconference.com and www.sermonindex.net freely. There will also be live webcasting available of most of the "main" sessions that you can tune into live in video. That will be available on the www.christian.tv website.

Do pray for the event that God would be present and do a work that no man could do.

2007/9/24 1:38Profile
Search_Me

Re:

i will be praying and will ask our prayer group at church to pray also and i know God is going to do something mighty at that meeting and after as well as we watch what the Lord is speaking to our hearts

2007/9/24 1:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy