SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : THE TIMES SQUARE TEAM

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Paulus

Celbridge Kildare Ireland

THE TIMES SQUARE TEAM

Just a note of encouragement altough I guess most people here will wnat to get to conferences like this oen anyway. We had DW here in Dublin last May and what a challenge he gave from God for the Church to get back on track. Thank God many are responding, This year we have Pastor Carter and Gary W for our summer conference. Last year we had 400 people this year its 800 as word spread about just who waS speaking.

If the preacher comes from God the people will listen.

PC

2004/5/18 18:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: THE TIMES SQUARE TEAM

Quote:
Just a note of encouragement altough I guess most people here will wnat to get to conferences like this oen anyway. We had DW here in Dublin last May and what a challenge he gave from God for the Church to get back on track. Thank God many are responding, This year we have Pastor Carter and Gary W for our summer conference. Last year we had 400 people this year its 800 as word spread about just who waS speaking.

WOW thank you brother for sharing this thats a great encouragement. David Wilkerson has a heart for the church to be revived and I thank God for his ministry that the Lord has called him to. Amongst all the crazyiness that is happening in Christendom its great to hear people responding and being interested in a message with no flarr or enthuasism but the pure word of God! ;-)

2004/5/18 18:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy