Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Cajun Deacon from Louisiana

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wacohitt

Cajun Deacon from Louisiana

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Waco Hitt and I'm from Baton Rouge, LA. I'm married and have an 8 yr old son who rocks. I'm a deacon in my church (the youngest at 29, makes me feel good! ha!), and my wife and I teach a SS class. (30-38 yr old married class)

I love this site. I posted a couple months ago a story about "The Revival Hymn" and how it has made an impact on our church. (See transcript thread on revival hymn) We are planning on playing it for our Sunday Morning Services that should reach about 1700 people. God has changed the direction of our SS class after we listened to it. I know there are many,many bad things in this world right now but we CAN NOT have an attitude of fear or defeatism! God is in control. We need to go out in the world and get our hands dirty by working for God to give Him GLORY!

We need to stand together as brothers and sisters and UNITE, but not only in word, but in action! I look forward to meeting you guys.

Waco

2004/5/18 14:50Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Cajun Deacon from Louisiana

Hello. Welcome to this forum. I'm like addicted to this thing. I think I joined about a month ago. Lots of good topics and great discussion everday! And it's fun meeting people from all over. Hope you continue to enjoy this site.

2004/5/18 15:14Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I love this site. I posted a couple months ago a story about "The Revival Hymn" and how it has made an impact on our church. (See transcript thread on revival hymn) We are planning on playing it for our Sunday Morning Services that should reach about 1700 people. God has changed the direction of our SS class after we listened to it. I know there are many,many bad things in this world right now but we CAN NOT have an attitude of fear or defeatism! God is in control. We need to go out in the world and get our hands dirty by working for God to give Him GLORY!

Brother Waco, I cannot tell you how much your prior testimony about the revival hymn encouraged me and stirred me on to continue with this ministry with all my heart. I am so glad you are getting more involved in this community your heart seems to be in the right place and I am so glad you are seeking after true revival. I am looking forward to getting to know you better brother, be encouraged He has overcome the world! :-)

2004/5/18 19:03Profile
moreofHim

Re: waco

Hello! I am so glad to hear of your good reports about the Revival Hymn. It also has changed some lives in my family.

I am also glad to hear that you will be playing it at your church. I wish all churches would play the Revival Hymn and Ten Shekels. It might really make an impact among Christian City.

Hope you enjoy the fellowship here and some sermons too. :-)

In Him, chanin

2004/5/18 19:16Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Hey good to see ya. and yes lets all stand and be counted for the kingdom

2004/5/18 20:04Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Like that [i]'Cajun Deacon'[/i] :lol:

Hi Waco, recall you from the earlier postings. Don't know if I mentioned this or not, but we have the transcript available for "The Revival Hymn" in Word and Notepad formats if that would be of any assistance to you. Look me up in the contacts section for my email and I would be glad to send it out to you.

2004/5/18 20:26Profile
Tears_of_joy

Quote:
God is in control. We need to go out in the world and get our hands dirty by working for God to give Him GLORY!

Amen, brother! and welcome.

2004/5/18 20:40Profile
wacohitt

Thanks!

Thanks for the greetings....look forward to the fellowship!

2004/5/19 8:59Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy