Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : A Most Important Work

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

A Most Important Work

[url=http://mp3.biblebase.com/details.php?file=43]The Holy Spirit In Romans [/url]

[i]By G.W.North[/i] ~ A study of Doctrine in Romans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More accurately titled "[i]The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit in Romans[/i]"

Click on the small arrow in the upper right hand corner to open.

So much that might be spoken to this and yet have only traversed just better than the first 3rd of it. So many striking things, so well articulated even the titled having that wonderful surprise of '[i]not judging a book by it's cover[/i]'. Had it in mind to link off various posts currently under discussion, of recent regarding our 'love to one another' ... Elsewhere regarding our present state and that which regards having 'arrived' as it were to being either with or without present sin ...

The desire to present this as something of a review in fashion as one might to the contents of a book was thwarted by the sheer weight of the 'book' reviewing the reviewer. It is a tremendous work and had to label it as such, most important. Pray it might be considered.

2007/9/19 9:44Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: A Most Important Work

Quote:
The desire to present this as something of a review in fashion as one might to the contents of a book was thwarted by the sheer weight of the 'book' reviewing the reviewer. It is a tremendous work and had to label it as such, most important. Pray it might be considered.

:-D This made me chuckle. And isn't this the way of spiritual ministry? We come searching and end up being searched.

Thanks for the recommendation, will check it out.

In Christ,

Ron

2007/9/19 12:53Profile

Re: A Most Important Work

Mike,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The style is less like listening to him speak, than a later book I started once. But this I will finish. Every single page (so far) is jammed with insightful connections and truth, and this is comforting to the soul. Amen.

2007/9/21 8:59

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy