SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : mouse

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

mouse

I have mouse in my house. I have seen it three times now running around. Please pray we can get ride of them.. It keeping running by me.. and it does get into the food.. Which be lots cleaning.. I really don't like mouses..

Thanks
charlene

2007/9/18 15:47Profile

Re: mouse

Hello sister,

How's the mice situation? Has it been resolved?

Praying for you,
Joy

2007/9/21 12:42

Re:

been there sister, quite un nerving. Fixed the problem (how they were getting in) and haven't heard or seen any in a year.

It puts it into perspective though when I remember the orphans and widows sleeping in filthy places, with no hope in this life or the next, and calls in me to do something more.

Be blessed sister, if you need practical advice on "getting rid of them" PM me..

in Christ - Jim

2007/9/21 13:17
Compton

Re:

Recently we had a bat fly into our bedroom and land on the wall. Without going into details, our hasty solution involved an open blanket on the floor and a stiff broom. :cry: :-P

ps. the little fella lived, but when it woke up in the front yard it flew away like a knuckle ball.

As far as mice go, in our home two cats seemed to do the trick.

MC

2007/9/21 13:29Profile
roadsign

Re:

Quote:
I really don't like mouses..

Me neither! But our former cat sure liked them! Mice couldn't get into our newly-built well-sealed house, so she would capture them outdoors and bring them in through her cat-door to join the family. I am still discovering former mouse "dwellings".

I can say this from experience: the good old-fashioned mouse trap from the hardware store works well.

PS We banished our cat and have no more mouse problems (or birds or bats).. go figure... .

Diane

2007/9/21 17:09Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I got one today. It was a bady...
Yum.. There still mom's and pop's

Thanks
charlene

2007/9/21 18:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.