SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 36 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 36 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/revival/revivalc8.gif[/img]

[i]There is no cost to attend the conference but it is asked that you pre-register at: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com to secure a seat for the event. Visit www.revivalconference.com for more information.[/i]

[b]36 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE[/b]

"Urgently do we need a revival of personal godliness. Sanctified men are the salt of society...." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

"We ... call upon all Christians to pray for such a visitation of the sovereign Spirit of God that all his fruit may appear in all his people and that all his gifts may enrich the body of Christ. Only then will the whole church become a fit instrument in his hands, that the whole earth may hear his voice." - Lausanne Covenant

"When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locust to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2 Chr 7:13-14

"A movement of God among His people is characterized by a profound awareness of sin. Repentance of sin and revival are inseparable." - G. Richard Blackaby

"The Holy Spirit, as the actual agent--the Word preached, and the prayers of the people, as the instruments--and we have thus explained the cause of a true revival of religion." - C. H. Spurgeon

"Revival in its fullness will see neighborhoods, schools, work places and cultures changed and healed." - Marc Dupont

"A revival which does not make men right with God and man is a cloud without water." - Martin Wells Knapp

"The Solemn Assembly has simply fallen into oblivion at the hands of a people too arrogant to know that their own corporate sins - especially those heart sins of pride, unbelief, and rebellion - have created a nation ripe for destruction." - Richard Owens

2007/9/17 13:08Profile
dohzman

Re: 36 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE REVIVAL CONFERENCE

Revival comes not in response to our prayers. I know that may not set well with most, but revival is the work of Holy God, seeing an unholy bride and sending The Holy Spirit to prepare for the Son, whom the Father Loves, a bride without spot or wrinkle. We as people especially in this country believe that we have the ability to repent, do and pray in such a way so as to move heaven on earth. Now I believe there is a natural type of revival where a person is walking in the light of God's word with a clear conscience and the full assurrance of faith, but that is not what the church traditionally has called revival. What we mean when revival is uttered from our lips, is the desire that Almighty God would come to his own children, His blood bought church in such a display of His presence so as to set inorder that which is lacking, and to remove spots and wrinkles that He may present to Himself a bride holy and pure. That is what I believe will happen during this Conference. The manifest presence of God abiding amoung His own dear children. In such an atmosphere anything can happen.

2007/9/17 14:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Revival comes not in response to our prayers. I know that may not set well with most, but revival is the work of Holy God, seeing an unholy bride and sending The Holy Spirit to prepare for the Son, whom the Father Loves, a bride without spot or wrinkle.

I agree fully dear brother, we need God to [b]come down[/b] in the midst of us. We cannot even repent and become contrite in our spirit's without the divine work of heaven upon our souls. Truly a God ordained, heaven-sent revival in our need and nothing else will suffice in these dark days we are living in. We need to count the cost if we have never counted it before and after counting it come to God with empty hands saying fill it Lord. We cannot do anything without Him. The church is helpless without God. We need God!

May God rend our hearts and may God break up our fallow ground. We can simply cry out to Him to do it but He is the one that needs to. May he prepare His bride for these awful last hours.

2007/9/17 22:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy