SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SERMONINDEX.net DOWNTIME

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SERMONINDEX.net DOWNTIME

Saints,

I apologize to everyone that uses this website that with no notice the website was "disconnected" I had no control over this problem. The random article module block was causing the database to overload on the server, so it has been removed and now the site is running fine.

The amount of time to get the site back to operation has not been reasonable and I do apologize for this. I do thank you for your prayers and email encouragement's during this time. The timing of this "down-time" could not have been worse in many ways. This is the FIRST time sermonindex.net has really ever experienced downtime, other then the media server being down for a few days.

I thank you for your continued prayers as steps are taken to ensure this does not happen again. Keep praying and seeking revival.

2007/9/12 17:08Profile

Re: SERMONINDEX.net DOWNTIME

Wowzers, I thought that SI was down for good. I didn't realize how much it is a part of my life.

There are still bugs to be worked out though, I am still getting the disconnection page for SI. Then at times I get the site in full bloom, it's a hit and miss until these things get worked out.

2007/9/12 17:16

Re:

Alleluia! Glad to see it back up, brother. Praying for continued wisdom as you work the site.

2007/9/12 17:23
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
There are still bugs to be worked out though, I am still getting the disconnection page for SI. Then at times I get the site in full bloom, it's a hit and miss until these things get worked out.

This should be resolved after the next few hours.

2007/9/12 17:27Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This should be resolved after the next few hours.

I have not run into any errors so I assume this "disconnect" screen will not show up anymore.

2007/9/12 19:52Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re: SERMONINDEX.net DOWNTIME

Will the random article be replaced or is it done away with for good?

What is the other way to access the random article-that is one of my favorite parts of SI.

2007/9/12 20:19Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Will the random article be replaced or is it done away with for good?

For now it will be not be used until it is "re-coded" to load better, this will happen in the next few months God willing.

2007/9/13 12:09Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy