SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex.net Newsletter: "CONFESSIONS OF A PROUD CHURCH"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SermonIndex.net Newsletter: "CONFESSIONS OF A PROUD CHURCH"

[b]SermonIndex.net Newsletter: "CONFESSIONS OF A PROUD CHURCH" [/b]

Subscribers,

In 1 Timothy 6:12 it states "lay hold on eternal life," and in verse 14 Paul the Apostle earnestly and sobering declares this truth before the "sight of God" that Timothy "keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable." We are called in the faith but we must earnestly hunger and thirst after righteousness and pursue the God Himself. But alas! we have become apathetic and cold towards spiritual things. Are we persevering in the word of God? Are we laboring in prayer? May we begin afresh to "lay hold of eternal life" today! God is waiting and desiring us to come no matter how far we have strayed.

SermonIndex.net is hosting it's first conference: Revival Conference 2007! in Canton, Ohio. There are already over 750 PEOPLE REGISTERED for this event! I strongly encourage pastors and ministry leaders to attend this event. Details can be found at: http://www.revivalconference.com And you can register here. Please continue to pray for God to work at this event and bring much glory to His Name.

"The old Pharisees were but babes in comparison to the modern: and the longer I live, and the more I reflect upon God and man--the Bible and the world--the more I am assured that all sectarianism is the offspring of hell." -Alexander Campbell

Greg Gordon
SermonIndex.net Moderator

---

full newsletter sent to over 20,000 subscribers: http://www.injesus.com/index.php?module=message&task=view&MID=4B007D7V&GroupID=5B007820&label=&paging=all

2007/9/10 1:31Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: SermonIndex.net Newsletter: "CONFESSIONS OF A PROUD CHURCH"

I hope everyone received the email newsletter in their email boxes.

2007/9/10 12:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy