Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : the lord has out laid my life plan with him

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

the lord has out laid my life plan with him

i have recently recieved a job as a drug court officer dealing with prison clients that are released into the community. i thought i was in the wrong job as it is more social work then drug counselling. but as i have spent many nights
in prayer the lord has showing me that through this secular job he will guide me into the ministry with the skills that i learnt in this job, it's like my job is a parable of spiritual matters that will arise in the future.

I pray that the lord keeps this zeal in my heart to pray long in his presence and read his word when i can. I long hard to be a good servant in the lord, for over a week now i have watched nearly know tv or movies and have listened to sermons from this site everyday and have been blessed strongly.

although i have known the lord in my heart since i was a teenage there has been a long time that my will has been done and not his. But i pray today that my body will continue to submit to Godly obiedience and the renewing of my mind will happen every moment of the day and night

i feel that the lord will open the doors for me to preach to criminals of all walks of life with such a passion that their testimonies of what God is doing in their lives will rock the foundations of australia.

Amen

2007/9/7 12:44Profile

Re: the lord has out laid my life plan with him

Quote:

crusader wrote:
i have recently recieved a job as a drug court officer dealing with prison clients that are released into the community. i thought i was in the wrong job as it is more social work then drug counselling. but as i have spent many nights
in prayer the lord has showing me that through this secular job he will guide me into the ministry with the skills that i learnt in this job, it's like my job is a parable of spiritual matters that will arise in the future.

I pray that the lord keeps this zeal in my heart to pray long in his presence and read his word when i can. I long hard to be a good servant in the lord, for over a week now i have watched nearly know tv or movies and have listened to sermons from this site everyday and have been blessed strongly.

although i have known the lord in my heart since i was a teenage there has been a long time that my will has been done and not his. But i pray today that my body will continue to submit to Godly obiedience and the renewing of my mind will happen every moment of the day and night

i feel that the lord will open the doors for me to preach to criminals of all walks of life with such a passion that their testimonies of what God is doing in their lives will rock the foundations of australia.

[color=004488]
Amen crusader!Jer 29:11-13.
Our ministries are effective for HIS purpose when we don't separate the gifts HE has given us by grace for, "Sunday only", but also using them for HIS glory everyday of the week. My prayers are that God will reach many through you and your ministry and will turn around for good what the devil means for bad in the lives of the people he has given you to council in drug abuse. It was very uplifting to read your post and the trust in HIM conveyed in it. You will have much resistance from the world, but greater is HE that is in you than he that is the world. In HIM and through HIM everything finds its purpose.
May God use you in a mighty way for HIS glory.
moe_mac [/color]

2007/9/7 13:52
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Quote:
You will have much resistance from the world, but greater is HE that is in you than he that is the world.

yes that is a key quate the lord advised me of especially in my work place that i must use wisdom in my government agency. I spent many hours last night with the lord on how to disciple these men in a secular fashion so that i may know how to do this in a spiritual time when it comes. So to try and put it in my secular job God will talk to me and show me how to walk with people from the start to the finish. and in my mistakes i hope the lord corrects me physically and spiritually.

i really pray that the wisdom God gives me in my new Job will make me successful enough to allow me to explain to my organisation that my success didn't come from me and that God gets the glory all of the way.

i hope that makes sence

2007/9/7 21:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy